Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 74 - Perry Central 41
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A total blowout, the best game by Buckhorn i've ever seen, Zach Gay and Andy blake and #20 had an awesome game.
wtf happened here i expected buckhorn to win but not like this. good luck buckhorn in region hope u win it.
WOW!!!!!! I had a feeling that Buckhorn was going to win this game but I never dreamed it would be such a slaughter. I don't know what was wrong with PCC but it was like watching a college team play a grade school team. I would have never believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Congrats Wildcats you guys were awesome!!!
PCC thought of this game as a warm up and BHS came ready to play the game of their lives. They didnt try at all, turnovers,turoners and more turnovers, Buckhorn's defense was unreal. You could see the energy comin out the BHS players, u cud see it on the floor in their eyes. PCC players looked lost and just gave up too soon and too easy.
haha i love it ........BEATDOWN Congrats Wildcats!
A tine school like Buckhorn SHOULD NEVER beat a school the size of PCC this bad! Shocked and sad to admit that PCC was my favorite to win the 14th Region!
Congrats Buckhorn
Nice job Buckhorn
Buddy what is up with the dores? I mean really... wake up.. Buckhorn definitley brought their "A" game
Zach Gay, Andy Blanc, and Justin Rice put on a show tonight that stunned Perry Central i guess thats what a majority of the people would say. Buckhorn was well prepared for this game and Perry wasn't. Perry Central was afraid of Buckhorn, they scouted them when they played Cordia, and then just never showed up to play basketball. I believe this is the first time ever Buckhorn has beat Perry Central in basketball regular season or playoffs. Buckhorn is a team that is dangerous right now; they have a coach who knows what he is doing and the players are wanting to play. It wouldn't suprise me to see Buckhorn make a run for Rupp Arena.
Congrats Buckhorn
There was a sign hanging on the wall of the gym that has to be the best one I have ever seen. If there was an award for signs this one would surely win first place...it says it all...

Gas to get to Perry Central $10

Admission $5

Pop $1

Popcorn $1

BEATING PCC.......... PRICELESS
I know I am a Noble fan and think he does as good as a job with the talent that he is dealt with than any other coach in the mountains! Always get's the most out of his players and whenever and wherever he coaches will always have that mentality that players love to play for! Big Congrats to Buckhorn on the massacre and BEST OF LUCK! BEAT THE DAWGS GUYS!
Congrats Buckhorn
WOW, this was the shocker of the night easily..Congrats Buckhorn!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:WOW, this was the shocker of the night easily..Congrats Buckhorn!!
Yes, No doubt about it. Looks like this is going to be one suprising outcome if this keeps up. Congrats to Buckhorn on the BLOWOUT!!!!
Congrats Buckhorn. I was not expecting this.
Wow.... Lexington Herald-Leader had PCC winning the 14th Region. Congrats Buckhorn! This was totally un-expected!
Congrats to Buckhorn!! The margin is very surprising. Sounds like Buckhorn showed up to play!
PCC exit in the 1st round,Gotta love it especially losing to a underestimated buckhorn team,,conrats to "The Horn" and get at them dogs !! and hopefull take it ta state good luck
Congrats Buckhorn
congrats buckhorn...i really hate to see the Bailey kid from perry go out on a game like this...he's a good kid and i wish him the best of luck in the future
I guess PCC was playing above their heads. Way to bring them to earth Buckhorn.
Wow good luck to hazard because if buckhorn plays like this then hazard is going to need a lot of luck.
What a beating! Congrats Buckhorn!!