Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 10th Region Preseason Top 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is your Preseason top 10 for the 10th Region?
10th Region-
1. Clark Co.
2. Mason Co.
3. Campbell Co.
4. Paris
5. Pendleton Co.
6. Scott
7. Bishop Brossart
8. Montgomery Co.
9. Nicholas Co.
10. Augusta
Wolverine Wrote:10th Region-
1. Clark Co.
2. Mason Co.
3. Campbell Co.
4. Paris
5. Pendleton Co.
6. Scott
7. Bishop Brossart
8. Montgomery Co.
9. Nicholas Co.
10. Augusta

The top 3 I think is a given, I would put Pendleton Co above Paris, then after that it will be who is hot on a given night and will constantly change as the season goes on.

GRC has everyone back and transfer B Canada from MoCo. We have at least 4 of the top 10 players in the region, in Philpot, Graham, Canada, and Cooper.
Gold Charger Wrote:The top 3 I think is a given, I would put Pendleton Co above Paris, then after that it will be who is hot on a given night and will constantly change as the season goes on.

GRC has everyone back and transfer B Canada from MoCo. We have at least 4 of the top 10 players in the region, in Philpot, Graham, Canada, and Cooper.

I am sure that you are aware Gold Charger, but others may not be....GRC has several other good players capable of contributing to the success of this team.

The other players are Chase Taylor, JJ Johnson, Tydarius Clark, PJ Williams, Jehdon Jenkins, Ben Jackson, Nitavius Thomas, Isaiah Noland, KJ Rucker, Zeke Dijiba, DT Knowles, and Jared Wellman.
Wolverine Wrote:10th Region-
1. Clark Co.
2. Mason Co.
3. Campbell Co.
4. Paris
5. Pendleton Co.
6. Scott
7. Bishop Brossart
8. Montgomery Co.
9. Nicholas Co.
10. Augusta

Agree with most of this. ^
1 GRC

2 Mason
3 Campbell
4 Paris
5 Pendleton
6 Scott

7 Brossart
8 MoCo
9 Harrison
10 Robertson

In the hunt for top 10
Nicholas, Bracken

GRC is head and shoulders above the rest of the region. 2-6 will battle for position all season but I don’t think any of them will top the Cards. 7-10 will be in those spots all season with some jockeying of position throughout the season. I look for Bracken and Nicholas both to spend time in the top 10 during the season.

The All A should be fun again this season. Paris is the front runner with Brossart, Bracken, Robertson, and Nicholas all with legit chances to make some noise. Nicholas will have home court advantage.

Robertson is my dark horse team. Flying under the radar with some decent talent. Have a superb 8th grader that will turn some heads this season I believe.