Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fairview @ Boyd County 8/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard that the Eagles looked pretty sorry in their inter-squad scrimmage (so says a Fairview man)...so with that, and IF Boyd plays anything close to the few minutes they played against Rockcastle a couple days ago, I'll say....

Boyd 49
Fairview 6
Boyd by 7.
No clue. Based on what I am hearing out of both systems...

Lions 28
Eagles 7
I'll go with Boyd by a few scores
Boyd County - 40

Fairview - 14
Boyd County
Boyd 35 to 14
Boyd 55 Fairview 16
Boyd by 3 TD's.
Boyd County 28-14
Where talon or scrappy coco?
bac2369 Wrote:Where talon or scrappy coco?

I'm here . I don't really have any input. The only thing I can say is just what I've been told . Between my kid is gone from Fairview now, & I just don't have the time anymore to keep up with the Eagles , I just don't have anything I can really say.
Boyd Co. I believe will be a better team as the season goes a long, then what they played tonight. Who ever predicted that the Lions will win by three TD's is a little off, but That's why they play The game. I'm not down on The lions, My Opinion they will have a winning season this year, they have some of the best talent i have seen Boyd Co. Have in years, they just got to believe in what the Coach's are saying. The Eagles have a solid football team to. Good luck to both teams