Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Sports Guys Radio 15th Region TOURNEY PREVIEW Sunday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Sports Guys 15th Region TOURNAMENT PREVIEW
A radio talk show THIS SUNDAY from 5p-7p, heard in eastern KY, southern WV, and southwestern Va on 93.1 WDHR,103.1 WPKE, 96.5 WXCC, and 900/960 TALKRADIO.
Also can be heard here: www.900wlsi.com or www.wdhr.com

This show is originated in Pikeville at the studios of East KY Broadcasting.

Your comments and questions are welcome.
Either post them here or email to: [email=thesportsguys@ekbradio.com]thesportsguys@ekbradio.com[/email]
Isn't there some copyright infringement in using that name? I would think that Bill Simmons and ESPN wouldn't appreciate your use of the name "The Sports Guys".
I LOVE THAT SHOW... you guys do a great job....i like the trivia when its on the best haha
DevilsWin Wrote:Isn't there some copyright infringement in using that name? I would think that Bill Simmons and ESPN wouldn't appreciate your use of the name "The Sports Guys".
Actually, we gave Simmons permission to use part of our name.
Tune in tonight everyone.
The Sports Guys rock!!!
Question, can we submit questions for "The Sports Guys" in this thread?
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Question, can we submit questions for "The Sports Guys" in this thread?
Either post them here or email at [email=thesportsguys@ekbradio.com]thesportsguys@ekbradio.com[/email]
cool
Check out the Sports Guys tonight....Super Bowl...OJ Mayo, etc on the agenda...you can post your comments and questions here or email to [email]thesportsguys@ekbradio.com[/email]
AWESOME show when BENTLEY is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
District Tourney Show This Sunday 5-7p
online listen at http://www.wpke.com
Where do I go on wpke? can't get a live stream and it is after 5 . would love to listen
whos your momma Wrote:Where do I go on wpke? can't get a live stream and it is after 5 . would love to listen
No streams are working for me