Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County @ Raceland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7-0 Rams 9:27 1st
14-0 Rams.. Rans are way way more physical than LC . All this talk about head hunting from LC they are receiving it not giving
5:37 1st
Not a good start but a lot of game left.
21-0 Raceland 1:41 1st
Wow! Bulldogs need to get into this game.
Sounds like it's gonna be a long night
This is looking a lot like the start we had against Raceland I think it was the year before last. Meltdown. I don't known what's going on but I promise you this team can play better then this...............way better!
:Shaking:
21-7 9:22 2nd Noah West is doing it all for Lawrence
21-7 bulldogs with a nice drive
Well we got on the score board finally.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:21-7 9:22 2nd Noah West is doing it all for Lawrence

Kid is fun to watch run. We need to find some defense fast.
28-7
Is our defense even on the field?
28-7 Rams 7:18 2nd
This makes no sense!
Do-double-gg Wrote:This makes no sense!

This is what scared me about the scrimmage. LC looked weak up front and were getting laid out. I was hoping what I seen wasn't a good picture of their defense. It is looking like it was. Hopefully they can mount a come back.
Matman Wrote:This is what scared me about the scrimmage. LC looked weak up front and were getting laid out. I was hoping what I seen wasn't a good picture of their defense. It is looking like it was. Hopefully they can mount a come back.

I had heard something similar but apparently Do-double-gg watched another scrimmage than what most did.
Matman Wrote:This is what scared me about the scrimmage. LC looked weak up front and were getting laid out. I was hoping what I seen wasn't a good picture of their defense. It is looking like it was. Hopefully they can mount a come back.

Do we have the big boys on the D line. Have a feeling coach is trying not to play people both ways. They might need to start playing some on O line and D line if they are getting dominated that bad.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:I had heard something similar but apparently Do-double-gg watched another scrimmage than what most did.
Is there a Ashland thread somewhere you can go bump your gums in? This is a Raceland and Lawrence County thread?
Well all we can do is go back to the drawing board with the defense and hope to mount some sort of a comeback. Don't know what to think or what is wrong but everything this pre season lead me and many others to think we would be better then this by this point.
:please::HitWall:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Do we have the big boys on the D line. Have a feeling coach is trying not to play people both ways. They might need to start playing some on O line and D line if they are getting dominated that bad.

Yes. Play the best you have. If their not conditioned enough then that's an issue that should of been taken care of in the off season. I do know the team has been weak in the weight room the past few seasons. Was hoping with the excitement around the program that would t be the case this year.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Is there a Ashland thread somewhere you can go bump your gums in? This is a Raceland and Lawrence County thread?

Stay classy Double G.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Stay classy Double G.

He's in a bad mood right now:biggrin:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:Stay classy Double G.

I'm always classy TP.
:thanks:
Jarons Wrote:He's in a bad mood right now:biggrin:

Not at all, just hoping we find some defense at some point.
:biggrin:
LC touchdown called back due to personal foul.
28-13 Rams 1:24 3rd
Rams being down was a lot of fiction.
Special teams are killing LC
Pages: 1 2