Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 51 - Leslie Co. 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First round of the 54th District... Hazard Bulldogs 51, Leslie Co. Eagles 43. FINAL
I have to give Leslie Co. credit...they played a good game and they weren't about to give this one up without a fight...the Dawgs had to work for this win. Good job to both teams!! And I just want to say that I've forgiven Leslie Co. for hanging the stuffed dog from the rafters of Memorial Gym in last years district game. :dontthink

CONGRATS DAWGS!!!
Congrats Hazard on the win!
Congrats Hazard
Congrats Hazard
Leslie played there hearts out. didn't catch al the breaks that they wanted. they gave it all they had and never quit one time. Junior Browning and Jimmy Joe Morgan both had big games. Browning didn't have a lot of points but he had alot of rebounds and Morgan battled in the post. Leslie will have a very good team next year. Just have to work harder. good luck next year eagles.
Congrats Hazard.......and Way to stay in it LC!
Good job DAWGS!!! Good Luck Friday!! GOOOOO DAWGS
LC played a heck of a game and stepped it up a notch, it was a lil sloppy on the bulldog's side but i'll take the win, now lets go beat those wildcats bulldogs.
Game was closer than final score indicates. Leslie had to foul at the end. Congrats to the Bulldogs. You guys should win region. But who knows, it is the 14th region. Hazard will have their work cut out for them against Buckhorn, who destroyed Perry by 33 points on their own floor. Good luck in Baseball Eagles!
Congrats Hazard
bball101 Wrote:Leslie played there hearts out. didn't catch al the breaks that they wanted. they gave it all they had and never quit one time. Junior Browning and Jimmy Joe Morgan both had big games. Browning didn't have a lot of points but he had alot of rebounds and Morgan battled in the post. Leslie will have a very good team next year. Just have to work harder. good luck next year eagles.

very good?...i dont know about that now...hubbard and howard played major roles in this year's team and are hard to replace
ItsInTheGame Wrote:very good?...i dont know about that now...hubbard and howard played major roles in this year's team and are hard to replace

yess, Howard and Hubbard will deff be hard to replace one of the best back courts in the 14th this yr.....Does anyone know if Hubbard will be playin college ball or where? i know Howard is goin 2 Pikeville for football.