Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin 75 Sheldon Clark 45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent showing by Magoffin! Go get another district title!
congrats MC....
Congrats MC on the big win. Just got a few works to say about paintsville fans. I don't think it is right for them to keep all the fans out side the door untill 5:30 and then when they let us in they have about 10 mothers from Paintsville sitting in the first 6 rolls of seats that was to be for MC fans and had boxes and coats and anything they could get to save those seats and they was not suppose to be no one but the staff and the band and some radio people in their but i guess paintsville can call the shots and do as they please but i still don't think it was right to take seats from MC's fans. JMO
Congrats MC on the big win
Congrats MC
sportsfan Wrote:Congrats MC on the big win. Just got a few works to say about paintsville fans. I don't think it is right for them to keep all the fans out side the door untill 5:30 and then when they let us in they have about 10 mothers from Paintsville sitting in the first 6 rolls of seats that was to be for MC fans and had boxes and coats and anything they could get to save those seats and they was not suppose to be no one but the staff and the band and some radio people in their but i guess paintsville can call the shots and do as they please but i still don't think it was right to take seats from MC's fans. JMO

Rolleyes Don't even start that crap sportsfan. Magoffin does the same thing at their gym with the reserved seats.
Congrats girls.
Redneck Wrote:Rolleyes Don't even start that crap sportsfan. Magoffin does the same thing at their gym with the reserved seats.

Oh I agree with the seating thing at Magoffin Co. Paintsville is just to small to even hold a district tourney. Come on not letting you in until 5:30 making you stand out in the cold. And then when they do let you in they dont even have it marked as to which side your to sit at. And then your section is taken up by other school. Not to mention the fact that you pay to watch the entire games that night and are forced to leave so the other schools can get in to watch their teams play. Had the fire marshall at the doors turning fans away. IMO they should never be aloowed to host it again until they have more seating by far the worst gym around.

Congrats goes out to the Hornets on another great win. People can say what they want to on here but the Lady Hornets let up after leading 44 - 12 at half, or it could have been much worse.
Redneck Wrote:Rolleyes Don't even start that crap sportsfan. Magoffin does the same thing at their gym with the reserved seats.
And everyone is allowed to pay the extra buck for reserved seats, not just MC fans. If I'm not mistaken the season tickets, don't carry over into district tourneys either. So no, Magoffin doesnt have seats just for their fans.
Congrats girls. Great game.
Yeah I was wondering the same thing about the Paintsville fans. They had half the gym taken up before Magoffin was even finished getting in there. Lets see how many of them leave tonight for the Magoffin/Lawrence game.
Start another thread about the seating, if that's what your wanting to talk about. This thread is about the Sheldon Clark Lady Cardinals vs Magoffin Lady Hornets.
Good job Lady Hornets.
They were up by 47 at one point.
diamondthehacker Wrote:Start another thread about the seating, if that's what your wanting to talk about. This thread is about the Sheldon Clark Lady Cardinals vs Magoffin Lady Hornets.
Good job Lady Hornets.

Agreed! Congrats Lady Hornets on your win. Just go out and do the same thing for the next four games. All the way to state!
Way to go Lady Hornets.
yes the seating was awful IMO they should have a maxium capacity to hold the district tourney!

and congrats Lady Hornets you all looked awesome out there just keep it going and make some noise at state
Congrats Magoffin
Congrats Magoffin i knew we could do it!!! WE'LL GO TO STATE ALL THE WAY BABY!! As for the whole seating thing i'm not even going to get started on that..it's just not right..
Won't haft to worry about Pville fans for long on the girls side. MC great game.
GOOD JOB HORNETSSmile
Mr. Sports Wrote:Won't haft to worry about Pville fans for long on the girls side. MC great game.

Guess you were wrong there. Not that it will matter, MC will beat em worse then they have any the last 3 years.
Congrats Magoffin
good job MC