Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Season of Lies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
POLITICO --

"The Obama administration received multiple warnings from national security officials between 2014 and 2016 that the Kremlin was ramping up its intelligence operations and building disinformation networks it could use to disrupt the U.S. political system, according to more than half a dozen current and former officials."
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/14...nce-241547

So, now comes the proof that Obama knew all about Russian designs on election meddling long before Trump even ran and has tried, with the help of every last Dem and half of the Republican conference, to frame DJT for it. The last 8 years of deceit may well be impossible to overcome, but at least the voters have awoken. What a pack of liars make up the establishment.
Just like the President has been saying, this whole thing is nothing but a witch hunt. Keith Ellison was endorsed by KKK leader David Duke, guess what was said about that? Nada, zilcho, goose egg, zippo, not a darn word.

"David Duke wants the world to know that he supports Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison’s attempt to become the next chairman of the Democratic National Committee."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017...eith-elli/
David Duke didn't endorse Keith Ellison he only endorses conservative Republicans.
Click on the link. It's the very firs sentence.
Granny Bear Wrote:Click on the link. It's the very firs sentence.

Red, yellow, black, white: it should never have mattered in terms of "how much is a human being worth?"

If a man says, "I could never endorse a black man," his soul is off kilter.

If a man says, "I hate all white people," his soul is off kilter.

I don't buy that Donald Trump is a man who would think that way. I do think the "angry white male" is part of his base. And, politics is a rough and tumble business. All politicians, at times, have to throw crumbs to fellers they wouldn't necessarily want to hang out with. It's politics.
^^
Not sure what your comment has to do with David Duke wanting the world to know that he supports Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison’s attempt to become the next chairman of the Democratic National Committee and Wide Right's refusal to accept the article