Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps 55 Pike Central 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final. Good job Phelps.
Congrats to Phelps.
Congrats Phelps
Congrats Phelps!
Congrats to the Hornets.
Congrats Phelps!
GREAT game!!!!

Way to go PHS.....
AWESOME game!
Phelps did great last night, they led pretty much the whole game, Congrats to phelps on the Win
It was a good game! That's what I love about tournament time !
Phelps was on a mission and it was accomplished! They took the lead and never
looked back!

Hats off to coach Campbell and the Hornet team!
Ya we were on a misson and that was to win and we dd. Though I have to take my hats off to PC cause they gave us a run for our money. Congraz o Phelps.
Congrats to Phelps, but they dont have what it is going to take to beat Belfry...
kyr450 Wrote:Congrats to Phelps, but they dont have what it is going to take to beat Belfry...
All it takes is a couple of breaks early, a few bad shots, and upsets happen.
This is a dangerous game for Belfry...Overlook the Hornets and you might get stung!!!
Belfry deffently isnt going to overlook Phelps, but I can tell you Jamie Case is dead set on winning a regional Championship an to get to play in Rupp, an he is going to run over everyone that trys to stand in his way, he has this Belfry ball club finally playing as a solid unit, an it is coming at exactlly the right time... Phelps barely pulled off the win against Belfry when Case was out, Belfry is a 35+ point better team with him on the floor... Belfry will win this game by atleast 15...
Phelps beat Belfry by 16 points at Belfry case is good but he would not made that big a difference Phelps Defense is much inproved good luck to both teams.
kyr450 Wrote:Belfry deffently isnt going to overlook Phelps, but I can tell you Jamie Case is dead set on winning a regional Championship an to get to play in Rupp, an he is going to run over everyone that trys to stand in his way, he has this Belfry ball club finally playing as a solid unit, an it is coming at exactlly the right time... Phelps barely pulled off the win against Belfry when Case was out, Belfry is a 35+ point better team with him on the floor... Belfry will win this game by atleast 15...

I think Phelps won by 16 without Case and if you look at Khsaa Belfry only beat Phelps by 5 with Case.

Belfry is favored to win, but like I have said before "it's tournament
time baby" anything can happen ( and usually does)
You sometimes have an underdog come out on top!

My statement is taking nothing away Belfry or Case. ( He is my pick for
POY) and Belfry was the team I picked to go all the way, if the favored
team of Valley or Paintsville doesn't go.

But I can assure you Case isn't the only player wanting to go to Rupp
I am sure Hunt, Gannon and Dotson are wanting to go too.

Good luck to both teams!
Congrats Coach Campbell & Phelps, it just shows its hard to beat a good team 3 times in one year ! Belfry will have to play a solid game & Case dominate in order to slip by the Hornets. I do not see Belfry @ Rupp at all!
true2blue Wrote:I think Phelps won by 16 without Case and if you look at Khsaa Belfry only beat Phelps by 5 with Case.

Belfry is favored to win, but like I have said before "it's tournament
time baby" anything can happen ( and usually does)
You sometimes have an underdog come out on top!

My statement is taking nothing away Belfry or Case. ( He is my pick for
POY) and Belfry was the team I picked to go all the way, if the favored
team of Valley or Paintsville doesn't go.

But I can assure you Case isn't the only player wanting to go to Rupp
I am sure Hunt, Gannon and Dotson are wanting to go too.

Good luck to both teams!

Phelps beat Belfry by 5 at PHELPS, its hard for any team to win there, Phelps beat Belfry by 16 but it was close the entire game until the end... Anything could happen, but I would wager money that Belfry wins by 15+... An the post saying that case doesnt make that much of a differance for Belfry, What kinda happy smoke are you hittin on??? He averages 24 points per game, but that isnt even the big stat, look an see how many points Dustin May averages when Case isnt playing, then look how many points he averages with Case playing, Jamie know how to create points for Dustin as well as ever other teammate on the floor, thats what makes him the best player in the region, then on the other side of the ball Case averages about 5 steals per game, IMO his D is the best aspect of his game...
kyr450 Wrote:Phelps beat Belfry by 5 at PHELPS, its hard for any team to win there, Phelps beat Belfry by 16 but it was close the entire game until the end... Anything could happen, but I would wager money that Belfry wins by 15+... An the post saying that case doesnt make that much of a differance for Belfry, What kinda happy smoke are you hittin on??? He averages 24 points per game, but that isnt even the big stat, look an see how many points Dustin May averages when Case isnt playing, then look how many points he averages with Case playing, Jamie know how to create points for Dustin as well as ever other teammate on the floor, thats what makes him the best player in the region, then on the other side of the ball Case averages about 5 steals per game, IMO his D is the best aspect of his game...

Well I take you on that bet!!
Congrat Phelps, Lets keep this on topic folks. Start a new thead Belfry vs Phelps If you want to talk about the up coming game.
Congrats to Phelps first time PC has not won the district or went to region since the realignment...
Congrats Phelps
PC was the better team IMO, but, that doesn't matter during tournament time. The Hawks looked over a very, very talented Phelps team, and they paid for it.
Way to go Hornets on advancing to the Expo. I'll be rootin for ya.
congrats Phelps...