Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: "If you get your....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
$h#!t together then you'll be alright"! I believe this was the lyrics to a song... written by the GooseCreek Symphony Orchestra? I'm not sure... but TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN.

If people know me, they know I am a very spontaneous person. Some of my fondest memories come from events or moments where things "just happened" and it was GREAT... UNFORGETTABLE!

Now on the other hand... there is a down side to "spur of the moment" happenings... this would be when your teen rushes in from school or after a practice and demands to know where their "Army Helmet" might be... or if we have anything "plaid" to use (this is code for "cut up") as a Scottish wrap to throw across his chest as "Barveheart" @ a basketball game... that begins in less than an hour....

Is it just me or are these un-nerving acts of creativity enough to unsettle even the most spontaneous of creative souls?
Okay... here's what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna get up from here and help the little varmit and I guess we'll make another memory of moments in time where a "sense of humor" was surely the only thing that got us thru!

Anyone else out there have moments or memories of moments like this?:Thumbs:
99% of my life has been spur of the moment. The best student sections were planned the day of the game. Go home, grab some camo pants, things like that. The best outings are when you wake up in the morning and decide to head to the Breaks Interstate Park for hiking. I was sitting around talking to Lorali about seeing The Used in concert so I hop up and I'm like, "Let's go see if they will be around here anytime soon." I checked Ticketmaster and sure enough the Taste of Chaos Tour is coming to Ohio next month. Guess who ordered 4 tickets? I had some of the greatest parties when at like 10 I was just like Let's have some people up tonight. Spontaneous moments are great.