Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Check out my business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a post in the Classified forum but I want everyone here to know that I am sending out an order within the next 24 hours.

If you have any piercings, I can help you. Tongue, ears [gauged or normal], eyebrows, everything.

I can order t-shirts with funny sayings, belt buckles, piercing aftercare products, toe rings, quite a few things so please get into contact with me if you may be interested.

The banner in my signature is for my website but it does not feature all of the products that I carry/order so if you see something you like or have questions about, let me know. If you think that I can find something else to better suit you, please let me know that as well.

Thank you all.
Good Luck.
Thanks BC. I guess everyone here isn't as big into piercings and stuff. A couple from the site have talked to me on MSN about it so it works. I didn't have to send my order out that soon though. I needed it to make it here by Saturday for a friend's wedding but that was impossible so I extended the date.