Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New York High School Football Player Killed At Practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A New York High School Football Player was killed during off season conditioning on Thursday.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/10/hig...y.amp.html
Not identical, but reminiscent of the tragedy at Hopkinsville a few years ago. The HHS players were moving a blocking chute in that instance, I believe.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Not identical, but reminiscent of the tragedy at Hopkinsville a few years ago. The HHS players were moving a blocking chute in that instance, I believe.

I thought about that when I read this story.
Prayers going out from the Pirate Nation to the Family and friends of this young man
sad to hear this Sad
Sad
Did this before. Its a challange, and great for teambuilding. You have to all simultaneously work together. Remember doing it over our heads, and also having to do sit ups with it on your chest. Very hard to do. Sounds like everyone dropped it, and he didn't get out of the way. If the other 5 or so was doing their part don't see how it could just fell on your head at least hard enough to kill you. Very sad, and I bet his teamates on the log with him must feel horrible.