Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins VS June Buchanan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What is everyone's prediction? Anyone expect an upset??????? I think it will be much closer than June Buchanan would like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I say JBS by 10
JBS by 25
JB by 13..go cats
JBS should win but dont think for one min that Jenkins is a pulloff because if they shoot like they did against Cordia, I say it'll be a very good game.Good Luck both teams!
Should be a good game.
JBS by 13
Go Cavs! Everyone Is Rooting For Ya!
Remember Puck..BIG PLAYERS MAKE BIG PLAYS! Just play your game and takeover!
i don't know about this one i haven't gotten to see jenkins play this year, but jbs shouldn't be to confident. look what happened to lee co. who would of thunk it? but i hope jenkins stomps jbs' guts out. go cavs.
should be a pretty good game, can't wait to see
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Remember Puck..BIG PLAYERS MAKE BIG PLAYS! Just play your game and takeover!

One player just can't win games himself against good teams. Jenkins don't have the other personel to win. JBS easily by 20.
JBS by 10+
jtown............
Survivor Wrote:One player just can't win games himself against good teams. Jenkins don't have the other personel to win. JBS easily by 20.
I didn't say anything about 1 player and winning, but what I did say is that Puckett would have to play big for them to even have a chance and the CAVS almost pulled it off and deserved to win the game!