Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dem seek information on federal payments made to President Trump-owned businesses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trump hasn’t shied away from his homes away from the White House. He’s visited his own properties 48 times since his inauguration, including a dozen overnight stays such as the one he’s on now, according to an Associated Press tally.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/08/08/democratics-...usinesses/
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Trump hasn’t shied away from his homes away from the White House. He’s visited his own properties 48 times since his inauguration, including a dozen overnight stays such as the one he’s on now, according to an Associated Press tally.

http://nbc4i.com/2017/08/08/democratics-...usinesses/

Hmmm, you never shied away from performing perverted acts at the white house, the green house, or the brick house either, did you? Do you go home every night, or are you still on house confinement and CAN'T LEAVE?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

As always,,

LMAO
Bob Seger Wrote:Hmmm, you never shied away from performing perverted acts at the white house, the green house, or the brick house either, did you? Do you go home every night, or are you still on house confinement and CAN'T LEAVE?

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

As always,,

LMAO

Out of bounds, as always. But, then again, when was that ever a bar to any watch you keep?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Out of bounds, as always. But, then again, when was that ever a bar to any watch you keep?

I remember a wise man once telling you, "Hey Geraldo, take your opinion and shove it up your ass"!!

How'd you like that one, Gitback??
Bob Seger Wrote:I remember a wise man once telling you, "Hey Geraldo, take your opinion and shove it up your ass"!!

How'd you like that one, Gitback??

Ah, Bob, the ever merciful, ever grace-filled, out of line, humble disciple. Always a pleasure.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Bob, the ever merciful, ever grace-filled, out of line, humble disciple. Always a pleasure.

Ah shucks Geraldo, the pleasure is all mine.
shucks?
Confusednicker:

I just this second finished 12 dozen ears of corn. Guess I'm a little sensitive to the rhetoric.
People need to lay off Sombrero. We may not agree on everything, but that is what happens when you have diversity. I feel Sombrero is one of the most open minded and logical posters we have. If only some would appreciate that more.
Up until I read this thread, I was under the absolute and unshakeable impression that Democrats have never met a "federal payment" that they didn't like. Finally, the government sends some money for a capitalistic, free-enterprise.... and Dems are on alert.

Lets not send a dime to that scumbag in the White House.... but here's a blank check to rip that unborn baby out of the uterus, cut it up, vacuum up the mess, and then a few months from now... repeat.
^^
You forgot selling the parts to the highest bidder!!!
Meanwhile, liberals forget that Trump spent $100 million of HIS OWN money to fund his campaign. Please do push the narrative though. GOP will have strong majority in both houses in 2018 further pushing dems into irrelevance.
Granny Bear Wrote:shucks?
Confusednicker:

I just this second finished 12 dozen ears of corn. Guess I'm a little sensitive to the rhetoric.

40 dozen here at the Seger Chalet.

And just so vector can participate in this discussion without be so confused that he wont be able spell his own name....(oh wait, vector cant spell his own name) we need to dumb this down, so here goes:

There are 12 in a dozen, vector. That all of your toes and both of your pinkies. Keepin up so far? Alrighty, so what we are going to do now is figure out how many ears of corn there are in 40 dozen. What we're going to do here bubby is put it in a language that you understand.

4 not times 12 equals 4 8 not.

OK, OK,I realize that you don't have that many toes, but trust me it's all hunky dory.

OK everyone, carry on, vector is all in.
⬆ Note:

Do not "lay off the Sombrero."

Bring it, zealots, bring it