Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 67 Sheldon Clark 50
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Way to go JC! I thought it would have been closer than what it was. Now all you need to do is beat the 'VILLE! Good Luck Tomorrow Night!
brokencard Wrote:Way to go JC! I thought it would have been closer than what it was. Now all you need to do is beat the 'VILLE! Good Luck Tomorrow Night!

I think it was a close game going into the 4th.
Congrats Johnson Central. Good luck to them and Paintsville in the next round.
Congrats JC! Have fun with Paintsville Tuesday!
good game till about the mid 4th. Congrats JC, cya tomorow!
The score of the game does not dictate how close this game actually was through the first 3 quarters. The lead just kept on going back and forth. Justin Murray really stepped up and hit some big freethrows down the stretch. Congrats JC.
How did the game become a win for JC by such a large margin?
Congrats to the Eagles, good luck against Paintsville... Congrats to the Cardinal Seniors too!
Congrats to the Eagles! Should be a good game tomorrow!!

SC played much better than I expected and was right in it late in the game. So they deserve credit for a good performance. However, down the stretch the wheels came off for the Cards and JC jumped out to a decent lead. I didn't see the last few minutes, but I guess there was a lot of foul shooting by the Eagles which widened the margin of victory.
Congrats Central..and good luck to the Cards seniors with everything. This was a great, close game til about 5 minutes left in the 4th.
Looked like a big night for Murray, I thouight Blankenship played great off the bench tonight, Congrats JC

After the first half I wondered which would happen first....JC with foul trouble or SC's legs...Second half, JC stayed out of foul trouble and SC's legs were gone about 3 minutes into the fourth. Great effort from both teams tonight and I thought both coaches did a good job as well.
JC by 2 points going into the fourth. Wanted it more, but not by much.SC was just too spent.
so was the welch kid playing tonight....and how but crum will he be back tomr?
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:so was the welch kid playing tonight....and how but crum will he be back tomr?
welch played, Crum done for the year...mono.
The Guru Wrote:welch played, Crum done for the year...mono.

ahhh that is bad to hear....good luck against paintsville.... hope for a good game.
congrats eagles on your win. good job guys!!!!!!! hope your luck stays with u tonight.
Congrats Eagles on keeping your season going. Cards, take a short break and then get to work on your own to improve where you need to. Good luck next season.
TURNOVERS are what killed SC last night. I would say Damon Hensley had close to 10 or 11. SC does not have ANYONE who can dribble the ball. Simple as that. That press really killed us.
Congrats JC