Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 56th District game Estill Co and Powell co
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will stick with Estill Co because of there new found depth and hot shooting most are picking Powell but know one is saying why tell me why you think Powell will win?
i think powell will win due to senior leadership and the heart they have...theyre wanting this game bad....so they can get that rematch with lee....that is why im going to take powell...they also have the deepest bench in the 56th
I think determination will win the game for Powell. They sat a goal at the beginnig of the season to be district champs, and this team doesnt give up, i mean I have watched them be down in the last minute or so, and everyone thinks they have lost but they fight till the end and most of the time they have pulled it out. I dont think Powell will give up till they have a win. Thats why I think they can do it!!!!
Powell in a close one. If Powell's D can get a lift they can handle Estill. I think Powell should look to the outside more and let romans do his work inside rebounding.
im going with estill also..some of the players on powell cant stand pressure...and i like estill
Go Estill!
The "money" would be on Powell (two fairly
routine wins in regular season vs. Estill); however,
Estill played Breathitt to a nail biter conclusion
a week or so ago and has a little more spring in
their step of late. If Estill limits Powell in
transition, and finds a way to double down on Romans,
this one could be a real surprise.
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:im going with estill also..some of the players on powell cant stand pressure...and i like estill
powell handles pressure great
Powell by 10
i am going for estill... they want this bad! i like the estill county boys and the entire school seems pretty pumped about it all!
well u havent been to powell high school either.........there school has been pumpd about this game since the day they found out they had a rematch from last years district opening round with the estill county engineers!!! so im takin powell by 5!!!!!!
What a game. Powell Vs. Estill. District rivals. This is going to be one heck of a game. Im expecting 100% out of both teams. But I think Powell will pull out a close one by 3.
with the district being pretty well even, and the biggest upset coming with owsley over lee, i am almost scared to make a prediction. but i will and say powell by 4 in ot.
thecavemaster Wrote:The "money" would be on Powell (two fairly
routine wins in regular season vs. Estill); however,
Estill played Breathitt to a nail biter conclusion
a week or so ago and has a little more spring in
their step of late. If Estill limits Powell in
transition, and finds a way to double down on Romans,
this one could be a real surprise.
And Powell beat Hazard... so what does that mean?

I'll take Powell 77-69
The fact that Powell beat Hazard and Estill
barely lost to Breathitt was not a direct comparison.
The Estill/Breathitt game was used to demonstrate
that Estill Co. is playing better in the last two
weeks of the season, so their earlier results
may not be an indicator of tonight's outcome.
NOT about proving...but about discussing and
analyzing
Im taking Powell with the win.. they really want this game, and I'm sure that their determination will lead them to a win tonight...
Good Luck Pirates!!
TongueirateSho
If determination guaranteed a winner, then every
constipated person alive would never have to
resort to an enema. What makes you think Powell
is any more determined than Estill?