Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will the Stepps and JBS walk through the 14th Region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there has been talk all season about how great JBS is. I was just wondering what everyone thinks about there chances of walking through the region with no problems. Also, after the walk through the region, can they win the state? I know the Stepp coaches think so, what does everyone else think?
Nope. They will not walk through the tournament. They will have to compete against Hazard, Breathitt, Perry & Powell for the title.
I dont think they will walk threw the regions. They already have lost to other 14th teams. As far as them walking threw the state tourney, they need to wake up and call some other coaches and tell them they are sorry for even dreaming that....
No
from the way they have been playing for the last couple of weeks, i dont think so
Can you think of anymore stupid questions?
With all the praise JBS gets you figure that they would win state. haha
JBS won't even see Rupp unless they buy their tix. Too many other good teams that are clicking right now.
no way....
15thRegionX Wrote:With all the praise JBS gets you figure that they would win state. haha
And here I thought you were going to win the STATE, what was I thinking.:notworthy :notworthy
No way with the type of ball theyve been playing lately.....WAY too many other good teams that can beat JBS. PCC, Hazard, Powell, KCC, and Breathitt...3 or 4 out of the 5 have beaten JBS when they were playing GOOD!!! So no....they could make it to state but it wont be walk, they will have to fight for it just like everyone else.
No way!!! I'm picking the P.C.C. team!!!
No JBS can't run the 14th Region because they've got to beat too many teams, tough teams to win it. I'm not saying that they can't but I don't see them going back to back beating HHS and PCC in the semifinals and finals of the 14th. Buckhorn can screw that scenario up, they have PCC scared to death enough to be at a Cordia/Buckhorn game to scout. Ever since HHS dominated JBS in the All A Championship, it's like teams realized they're not Oak Hill and they can compete with them. JBS has a good shot to win the region but to run it like they did in the season, will be very, very difficult. I don't see them beating a HHS, PCC, Breathitt, Powell in a row, too difficult; the region will be determined when they draw to see who plays who.
No Way...
JBS might not even win District.
  • Hazard and Perry County Central has already beat them. Barely pulled out a win against Knott County Central.

Should be pretty even match ups. If JBS goes into the tourny thinking Rupp Arena all the way their in for a rude awakening...

uk96

A Decent Lineman Wrote:No way with the type of ball theyve been playing lately.....WAY too many other good teams that can beat JBS. PCC, Hazard, Powell, KCC, and Breathitt...3 or 4 out of the 5 have beaten JBS when they were playing GOOD!!! So no....they could make it to state but it wont be walk, they will have to fight for it just like everyone else.

JBS has only lost to Hazard and PCC in the mountains. Their other losses were to top 15 teams such as Mason,Lex Cath,and Trinity...
JBS will lose in the first round of the regional tournament. They definitely will not go the state. Hazard will advance to RUPP!
Dawggie Wrote:JBS will lose in the first round of the regional tournament. They definitely will not go the state. Hazard will advance to RUPP!
powell county will...go cats
JBS might win region this year, they are good. Whoever wins this year will earn it. Just look how many good teams will be in the Regional Tourny this year. I know if Powell or Estill makes it to Region, I feel sorry for them having to drive all the way to Letcher County lol