Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott vs. Letcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They have split this season with Knott winning by 1 at their place and LCC winning by 2 in double OT at thiers. Whats everyones predictions?
LCC by 5.
Knott by 3
Knott by 6
Kcc by 4 in double OT
kcc will hopefully win this one 3-5
LCC by 2
you know me. i'm a faithful cougar fan. Cougars all the way.
go cougars.
cougars by 6
LCC by 8
KCC wins this one. As Digger Phelps would say this is a "payback" game. KCC had several chances to ice the game with free throws. I think they will remember that loss and that gives them the W.
kcc by 7
Knott
Letcher-62
Knott-64
the way letcher is playing right now...im going to give them the edge in a close game
I think kcc will pull this one out, they crave another chance at jbs. The kids know they must win this game to have another stab at the boys from Pippa Passes, Ky..I really think this will play a big part in the win for kcc. Go get them Pats.!!!
Im def taking LCC by 6.
They are playing really good ball in the post season. Hey, there are going to be playing good especially rolling off the W over Powell.

GO COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COUGARS by 6
Im going to go with Knott by 11. 68-57
Maybe the best game in the 14th region this tournament season. These two are very evenly matched Good Luck to both and I hope whoever wins spanks JBS
does anyone know if this will be on 94.3 i know wkcb will probably air it but i work in pikeville and can't pick it up if its on wkcb. i thought i was gonna be able to go to the game, but now i hafta work. bummer.
I am sure 94.3 will be broadcasting the game - I think they have carried every home game for Letcher and I am sure they will carry this one at Jenkins. Should be a great game. I am really impressed with the way LCC has come together and played as a team. Should be a great game. LCC by 5.
103.9 will carry it.
speedy Wrote:does anyone know if this will be on 94.3 i know wkcb will probably air it but i work in pikeville and can't pick it up if its on wkcb. i thought i was gonna be able to go to the game, but now i hafta work. bummer.

It's also on www.wkcb.com
103.9 The Bulldog is the official Cougar station! They have broadcasted all of our games this season!
cougars.... baby............
KCC by 3
Cougars by 6
KCC by 3
KCC by 6 (final) 59-53
Knott wins