Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. David (59th District-1st round)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what does everyone think about this game .......i got valley by 50
Gonna be a barn burner.....lol. I say Valley can sit their starters the entire game and still win by around 40.
Shelby Valley 86
David School 7
Valley by 40
This shouldn't even be a thread. lol I guess its a good way to get some extra posts in. I'll go with SV...87 35!
David School by 3.
This is a really tough game for Valley. I dont mean tough as in the scoreboard. I mean tough as in do they play their starters to keep them in their rhythm and hope they dont get hurt, or do you sit them for the game to keep them from maybe getting hurt and take a chance on them not playing up to par for the next game. I think a few of them still has some ankle problems that a extra game could help by not playing but how would it affect them for their next one? Starters playing or not, Shelby Valley by as much or as little as they see to it.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:This is a really tough game for Valley. I dont mean tough as in the scoreboard. I mean tough as in do they play their starters to keep them in their rhythm and hope they dont get hurt, or do you sit them for the game to keep them from maybe getting hurt and take a chance on them not playing up to par for the next game. I think a few of them still has some ankle problems that a extra game could help by not playing but how would it affect them for their next one? Starters playing or not, Shelby Valley by as much or as little as they see to it.

David school is probably like a bad JV team. I believe they rest their starters, especially if they have any problems that need to be rested.
Valley by 56
Valley by as many as they want. I think that Booher will sit out the starters for MOST of the game and let them get their rest in and heal their injuries. It would be pretty dumb to play them and take a chance on anyone getting hurt. Valley will win of course, by at least 50+. I don't see them really running it up but they may carry it by as many as 74 or so.
Valley by as many as they want it to be.
I say the startes will play the 1st quarter and then after that the bench comes in
Valley 98-27
coming off that disappointing loss to kentucky school of deaf david is going to be wired..Valley by 46
SV by 54.
Valley names the score.
David will roast SV from 3 and win this game by 34. Sorry Valley, better luck next year.
Valley 1
David School 0
id like to see david school hold the ball in the 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th quarter... so they don't get beat by 90
ima say david school by 2....lol jus playing......SV by whatever they want
Hey people lets all remember not all teams are as fortunate as other teams show a little respect for the kids! good luck to both teams.
Good luck to Valley and David. I really hope Booher lets any player who has played less than 5 minutes per game this season play the entire night. There is ABSOLUTELY no need to put the starters in. They can get practice at home. I don't mean any disrespect to the David players. I admire them for keeping on playing games, when most others would quit. No, seriously, I do. That said, Valley by 56.
oldschoolballer Wrote:Hey people lets all remember not all teams are as fortunate as other teams show a little respect for the kids! good luck to both teams.

im just trying to give coach a game plan... slow the game down way down, avg. about 2 shots a quater...
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:im just trying to give coach a game plan... slow the game down way down, avg. about 2 shots a quater...
haha..go cats
Go Valley!!