Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 2 Players from the 56th!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
who does everyone think???????
Romans-Powell
Berryman-Estill
romans
berryman
Ryan Romans - but he has a bad attitude
Cody Berryman - seems like a nice kid
Romans Powell
Brandenburg Lee Co
berryman
fetters/brandenburg its a toss up between these 3
fan4blue Wrote:Ryan Romans - but he has a bad attitude
Cody Berryman - seems like a nice kid
Romans has worked on the attitude, but its still there, and Berryman, Naw, i went to school with him before, bad stuck up and plays dirty. Only nice to who he WANTS to be nice to.
Romans & Brandenburg
it's hard to say who is the best two but you did have good playes with Romans Brandenburg and Berryman and Bballrox you are so bad wrong about Cody he is a great kid and if you cant get along with him you cant get along with anyone. Dont start rumers on a great kid.
Moe Wrote:Romans & Brandenburg

sounds good to me....
basketballwizz Wrote:it's hard to say who is the best two but you did have good playes with Romans Brandenburg and Berryman and Bballrox you are so bad wrong about Cody he is a great kid and if you cant get along with him you cant get along with anyone. Dont start rumers on a great kid.

Alright, dude, I didnt say he was a bad kid, he's not, I know him pretty good, and I do KNOW that he is stuck up. I mean, when you walk down the hallway at school and don't even stop to recognize that you are not the only person in that hallway, or when you dont even know the names of the majority of the people in your graduating class even tho you have been in school with them since the sixth grade and had multiple classes with them and there are less than 150 of them total, then yes you can pretty much consider that stuck up. Cody is not a mean person, just very stuck up. And I have watched him play since elementary school, and him as well as Blake Christopher(who is more rough than Cody) are both very dirty players. So don't tell me I am wrong. I have my opinion and you have yours, leave it at that.