Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Facing the Giants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if any of you have watched this movie but I can tell you that it is GREAT!!! I rented it as opposed to buying it to check it out and see if it was something that my crew would watch. They are really into sports movies and this one is about football. I never dreamed I would enjoy this movie so much. There is NO foul language what so ever in this movie and it is centered around a high school football team in Georgia. That is all I'm gonna give away about it but if you do go and rent this movie..... it will be well worth your 3.00 or 4.00 you spend ......
love this movie my dad bought it for the church and we watched last nightat the church. i have never seen a movie captivate so many people at once they wasnt anyone talking or moving around we all just sat there and watched it.
I agree 100%..... This is one that I WILL purchase.... I loved it!!!
Whats it about phs?
It is very good movie about a football team at a Christian school.
-STATS- Wrote:Whats it about phs?

Okay.... I will tell you a LITTLE bit...LOL.... U need to watch it stats.....

Coach is on the brink of being replaced..... ballplayers don't care if they win.... one player even transferred.. (this is at the beginning)..... He asks god to help him find a way for the team to work....

The rest..... U will have to watch!!! LOL..... I have to say that this is NOW in my top 5 movies of all time!! I could watch it over and over....