Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th region district tourneys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Going to try to get out and see some....can i get some info from were they will be held and who is playing??
56th Will be held at Owsley Co in Booneville. Lee plays Owsley tuesday at 7 and Estill plays Powell Thursday at 7
54th is played at Perry Central....Tues-Leslie Plays Hazard.......Wed-Buckhorn plays Perry Central
thx
53rd is at Jenkins...Monday..Cordia and Jenkins plays...Tuesday..Letcher and Knott play...Thursday JBS awaits the winner of Cordia and Jenkins...Saturday is the championship.
Home court advantage plays a big role in tournaments. How do you think this will affect the districts?
Not trying to sound mean or anything, but dont think it will affect the 56th, which is being held at Owsley. So far Lee and Powell have been the top dogs in that region and Estill isnt far behind. Unfortunately, Owsley hasnt won a district game yet. So who knows......
evidently it did owsleu upseted lee by 2
Yea I think this surprised everyone, especially myself. Never underestimate the unknown. Wow, Go Owsley, that was pretty neato.