Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Koran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The Holy bible was wrote by man but the words are from God Almighty himself delievered to the writers by the Holy Spirit.This is not where the words to the Koran came from.I myself, think Lucifer,was the author of the words of this book.This is what I think to be true!!!:devilflam
Whats the Koran?
Yea I was wondering about that myself.
Come on guys, the Islamic Bible.
Not usually pronounced that way, usually spelled Qu'ran.
I attended and monitored the Nation of Islam group for several years while working in the prison system. This was part of my job. I was there to make sure that it was a religious group and not about crazy events such as escapes and so forth. The group taught about both the Quran and the Bible. A lot of what was taught was very similar to Christianity. There were a few things that I didn't agree with but a lot was very parallel to my beliefs. Several of the inmates in this group made me feel uncomfortable, but several I grew to gain a great deal of respect for. I learned so much about this religion. It needs to be known that there are many different separate groups of Islam. Some are not the evil ones that push for terrorism.
No but the bottom line is they do not believe Jesus Christ is the son of God Belfry Justice.We need to try to tell them about Jesus.
Remember the book satanic verses?This book basically was saying the same thing about where the inspiration of the Koran came from.Of course they put a bounty on the author,s head which is still there today.Simon Rushkie or something close to that was his name.
Weeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I might offend a few with this one. Like I care. And although I agree that there are a few seperate groups of islam, none of them are worth a crap and none of them are worth our boys dying for. Personally I think its a fake religion that gives idiot towel heads a reason to kill innocent people. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. Dont care one thing about that punka$$ allah, the waste of perfectly good trees known as the qu'ran or however the hell you spell it. Wouldnt care one bit if all the qu'rans in the world get burnt up in a fire..in the plane they are flying to a big islam convention that accidently crashes into a skyscraper occupied by the taliban and burns right to hell. I personally dont care one bit if you are a muslim, or if I have offended you in the least bit, because I can promise you I wont lose sleep over it.
Tide hoss 32 I believe like you,, that it is a false religion.Your still with the steelers aint ya pal?
always, pal..Ill never jump that ship :thumpsup:
Old school Dawg Wrote:Tide hoss 32 I believe like you,, that it is a false religion.Your still with the steelers aint ya pal?
How is it a false religion? It is their beliefs. And if I am not mistaken, they do believe in Jesus Christ, they just do not believe that he is the messiah but rather that Mohammad is. We both believe in the same god.

So following your reasoning because they don't believe in what you believe, any protestant Christian religion is fake because they do not have the same belies as I do. They do not follow ALL of the books of the bible and they do not believe in the role of the Pope.

It is their belief and just because it isn't the same as yours does not mean that it doesn't exist. Yes, they seem to be all of the radicals that hate America but I believe that it is this way because of some of the things that have been posted here. They believe that the US is here to totally destroy their religion and force Christianity on the whole world. There are millions of Muslims that are not radical like these guys just as there are probably Christians that kill because of their beliefs (Hitler?)
I don't plan on commenting one way or another with this. I just want to say that you make sure you handle yourself in a mature, adult manner in this topic. It is a really touchy subject and there is already material that sounds way out of hand here. Just because this is General Discussion it does not mean that anything goes. The same rules apply here as they do to the rest of the site.
thetribe Wrote:I don't plan on commenting one way or another with this. I just want to say that you make sure you handle yourself in a mature, adult manner in this topic. It is a really touchy subject and there is already material that sounds way out of hand here. Just because this is General Discussion it does not mean that anything goes. The same rules apply here as they do to the rest of the site.

:thumpsup:
Guys get serious and STOP being childish. I am not in no way dissing your opinions or your beliefs BUT I do think we need to watch what we say in here, like tribe said this is an extremely touchy subject and you all know as well as I do that just because we live in America or to get more descriptive Kentucky doesn't mean that there is only one or two types of religion here. You all maybe be offending people and have no idea about it. Also just because a majority or the site is from Eastern Ky it doesnt mean that everyone on here is either Christian or Catholic, believe it or not some people on here may be from a Islamic background. Keep in mind that this is the internet and even though this site is based in Kentucky that doesn't mean that other people from various parts of the world can't get on here and read just the same as we do or hell even post on here.
Beef Wrote:How is it a false religion? It is their beliefs. And if I am not mistaken, they do believe in Jesus Christ, they just do not believe that he is the messiah but rather that Mohammad is. We both believe in the same god.

So following your reasoning because they don't believe in what you believe, any protestant Christian religion is fake because they do not have the same belies as I do. They do not follow ALL of the books of the bible and they do not believe in the role of the Pope.

It is their belief and just because it isn't the same as yours does not mean that it doesn't exist. Yes, they seem to be all of the radicals that hate America but I believe that it is this way because of some of the things that have been posted here. They believe that the US is here to totally destroy their religion and force Christianity on the whole world. There are millions of Muslims that are not radical like these guys just as there are probably Christians that kill because of their beliefs (Hitler?)

I was about to post the same thing Beef. Good post. :thumpsup:
What I don't get is how they say "God wants us to kill people," so God wants you to kill his creation? That makes no sense, it's like saying "I believe in God but I'm a Steelers fan"

Confusedhh:

Smile
:lmao: you got me, lol...good one Fritz.....so are you going to visitation at the Ohio State Pen. Saturday for Meet the Bengals Day?
BFritz Wrote:What I don't get is how they say "God wants us to kill people," so God wants you to kill his creation? That makes no sense, it's like saying "I believe in God but I'm a Steelers fan"

Confusedhh:

Smile
your right, it is their belief...and your first paragraph summed it up for me. Oh that and theyve been fighting since the beginning of time. No, it has NOTHING to do with the "just because they dont believe the same as me" argument. I am old enough and mature enough to know that. That, and I spent a good portion of my life around a LOT of muslims (7 1/2 years), so I have been introduced to their beliefs, that farce ramadon, and I know that there are a lot of muslims that arent radical. However, I can tell you that there a LOT more radical muslims that would kill a neighborhood full of innocent people than your typical radical Christian..If any of this has been taken out of hand by what I have written, any of my posts on this thread, then so be it. Im not apologizing, and I truly do not care if I offend anybody on here with MY OPINIONS. I have had six friends killed in Iraq because of this religion that is based on killing, and Im not gonna forfeit my opinion for the good of a site.
Beef Wrote:How is it a false religion? It is their beliefs. And if I am not mistaken, they do believe in Jesus Christ, they just do not believe that he is the messiah but rather that Mohammad is. We both believe in the same god.

thank you Beef, you handled that in a much more civil way then I was about to do it. Smile:thumpsup:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Weeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I might offend a few with this one. Like I care. And although I agree that there are a few seperate groups of islam, none of them are worth a crap and none of them are worth our boys dying for. Personally I think its a fake religion that gives idiot towel heads a reason to kill innocent people. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. Dont care one thing about that punka$$ allah, the waste of perfectly good trees known as the qu'ran or however the hell you spell it. Wouldnt care one bit if all the qu'rans in the world get burnt up in a fire..in the plane they are flying to a big islam convention that accidently crashes into a skyscraper occupied by the taliban and burns right to hell. I personally dont care one bit if you are a muslim, or if I have offended you in the least bit, because I can promise you I wont lose sleep over it.

100% most ridiculous and uneducated post I've ever seen. I wonder where this typical picture of East Kentuckians comes from?
Disco Stu Wrote:100% most ridiculous and uneducated post I've ever seen. I wonder where this typical picture of East Kentuckians comes from?

So you're saying it's rediculous to do to the Muslims what they preach to do to other people? That makes no sense.
BFritz Wrote:So you're saying it's rediculous to do to the Muslims what they preach to do to other people? That makes no sense.

I don't understand anything you say and I think most people agree with me on that, so I don't ever know how to respond to you on that.

I said it was ridiculous to make insane, mad, and even insulting statements on a religion and it's beliefs like he did.

He calls it fake yet it was created much like Christianity was. Just because it's different doesn't make it wrong.

Muhammad much like Jesus is beleived to be God's messenger in the Islam religion. How is that so wrong?

I know Muslims reject the Trinity but they still believe Allah to be considered and worshiped under the same deity that Christians worship God.

Muslims do not all believe in the Jihad which is what is so controversial here, as it is not one of the 5 Pillars of Islam but sometimes considered to be the 6th.

The people who do believe in the Jihad believe that this violence only removes aggression and injustice of religion.

All I'm saying is, it's different but that doesn't mean it's wrong. Who are we to criticize other religous beliefs when America and it's Christian values have a long history of violence itself along with attempting to stuff our religon down other countries' throats?

Jesus and Muhammad both preached the word of God. Both considered themselves messengers and both inspired books of religion. How do we know which one is so right and which one isn't?

Religion is religion, and believing in something is good enough.

Most muslims are not radical extremists, as the Jihad preached in the Koran is usually not taken heavily by most Muslims who stick to the original 5 Pillars.
Disco Stu Wrote:I don't understand anything you say and I think most people agree with me on that, so I don't ever know how to respond to you on that.

BFritz was simply asking if you thought it were ridiculous to the same things to some Muslims as they have done to Americans and Christians during the WTC attacks.

Also, most people DO understand what BFritz usually says, even though we may have a different opinion on different subjects. That is the point of this type of message board. If there weren't any different views, there would be no point of posting.
Tomcat68 Wrote:BFritz was simply asking if you thought it were ridiculous to the same things to some Muslims as they have done to Americans and Christians during the WTC attacks.

Also, most people DO understand what BFritz usually says, even though we may have a different opinion on different subjects. That is the point of this type of message board. If there weren't any different views, there would be no point of posting.

That's exactly what I'm asking, and thanks for pointing it out. Also, thanks for the second part, and I agree and know that many people won't have the same views as me.
you are a 100% dumbass. Uneducated? Open your eyes and look at whats going on.
Disco Stu Wrote:100% most ridiculous and uneducated post I've ever seen. I wonder where this typical picture of East Kentuckians comes from?
Disco Stu Wrote:I don't understand anything you say and I think most people agree with me on that, so I don't ever know how to respond to you on that.

I said it was ridiculous to make insane, mad, and even insulting statements on a religion and it's beliefs like he did.

He calls it fake yet it was created much like Christianity was. Just because it's different doesn't make it wrong.

Muhammad much like Jesus is beleived to be God's messenger in the Islam religion. How is that so wrong?

I know Muslims reject the Trinity but they still believe Allah to be considered and worshiped under the same deity that Christians worship God.

Muslims do not all believe in the Jihad which is what is so controversial here, as it is not one of the 5 Pillars of Islam but sometimes considered to be the 6th.

The people who do believe in the Jihad believe that this violence only removes aggression and injustice of religion.

All I'm saying is, it's different but that doesn't mean it's wrong. Who are we to criticize other religous beliefs when America and it's Christian values have a long history of violence itself along with attempting to stuff our religon down other countries' throats?

Jesus and Muhammad both preached the word of God. Both considered themselves messengers and both inspired books of religion. How do we know which one is so right and which one isn't?

Most muslims are not radical extremists, as the Jihad preached in the Koran is usually not taken heavily by most Muslims who stick to the original 5 Pillars.

BFritz Wrote:That's exactly what I'm asking, and thanks for pointing it out. Also, thanks for the second part, and I agree and know that many people won't have the same views as me.

TidesHoss32 Wrote:you are a 100% dumbass. Uneducated? Open your eyes and look at whats going on.

Amazing rebuttals.
and another thing genius, i said IN MY OPINION I THINK ITS A FAKE RELIGION THAT IS BASED ON KILLING..I never said it was fake in the way you said it was. I am WELL AWARE that it was created. But all of you are saying that they worship the same God as we do. That is BULLSH*T. Do Christians call their God Allah? NO, therefore it is NOT THE SAME GOD. All of you geniuses read the book of Isaiah to where it will tell you about God is the ONLY GOD. And you can try preaching all you want that they arent all extremists..Open your eyes pal, and look at whats taking place. I dont care what any of you say, we have 3000+ (and RISING) that have died because of this so called religion. And even though they are radicals, THEY ARE STILL MUSLIMS. And as far as you saying that I am uneducated, open up your HOLY BIBLE, and READ IT. So you can feel as stupid as your posts. And any of you moderators, etc that want to handle things "so much tougher than what has been said on the forum, FEEL FREE TO PM ME and handle them any way you like. At least some of us, like BFritz, Old School Dawg, etc can turn on our televisions and see whats taking place in the REAL WORLD, not this "insensitive" world that you all want to whine and complain about.

Read your last paragraph..not USUALLY...but "sometimes" though, right? Like now, maybe?.....whatever..yeah, this is coming from a guy that said that Bobby Knight has never accomplished anything
Disco Stu Wrote:Amazing rebuttals.
Pages: 1 2 3 4