Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: top players in 58th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
jus wonderin what every1 thinks
In no order,
Josh Martin(Allen Central)
Ethan Johnson(South Floyd)
Lyle Johnson(South Floyd)
Brennan Case(Betsy Layne)
Trevor Patton(Prestonsburg)
one of the guards from p-burg and the other guard from allen central cant remember their names right off...
SportsKrazee Wrote:In no order,
Josh Martin(Allen Central)
Ethan Johnson(South Floyd)
Lyle Johnson(South Floyd)
Brennan Case(Betsy Layne)
Trevor Patton(Prestonsburg)
one of the guards from p-burg and the other guard from allen central cant remember their names right off...

Good list, I would add Jordan Hall (Pburg).
Thats the guard fom p-burg I was thinking of, just couldnt remember his name but hes a good shooter and solid player
On the AC guards there is Alex Hammonds, and I think Collins and Slone;not positive on those last two.
what is the sophmores name?
Maybe Josh Prater? Not sure.
yeah that may be him
he can shoot and plays some wing and post
is that the kid?
if so i like his style of play
Jordan Hall and Bobby Hughes from P-burg are 2 of the best guards in the district IMO.
AC- Josh Martin, Ryan Collins, Alex Hammonds
BL- Brennan Case, Justin Collins (think that is his name)
Pburg- Trevor Patton, Jordan Hall
SF- Lyle Johnson, Ethan Johnson

POY- AC's Martin or Collins
My Top 5:
1.Ethan Johnson
2.Ryan Collins
3.Alex Hammons
4.Jordan Hall
5.Josh Martin
Ryan Collins
Josh Martin
Jordan Hall
Bobby Hughes
Ethan Johnson
Brennan Case
Alex Hammonds
SportsKrazee Wrote:Thats the guard fom p-burg I was thinking of, just couldnt remember his name but hes a good shooter and solid player

I've seen them play 5 or 6 times this year and Hall, if he's hot, is a good shooter. But he needs alot of work running the offense and defense play. The Martin Kid is a strong solid player though.
KILROY Wrote:I've seen them play 5 or 6 times this year and Hall, if he's hot, is a good shooter. But he needs alot of work running the offense and defense play. The Martin Kid is a strong solid player though.

I agree with you on this. Jordan has lost about 12lbs this season and it has really helped his defense. He still tends to over dribble sometimes, but all in all he is much improved. Martin is solid, but I must say that Patton is the most improved player on this team. He has really stepped up his game. He is leading the Blackcats in RB, FG%, Rebounds, Blocked Shots according to KHSAA. He has also become a leader on the floor.
if u are going to pick someone from p-burg it has to be the hall kid, he can light it up, and emotional to fun to watch...
not really impressed with the other guard hughes.....which he could have had bad games the 4 or 5 times i watched him play this year...
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:I agree with you on this. Jordan has lost about 12lbs this season and it has really helped his defense. He still tends to over dribble sometimes, but all in all he is much improved. Martin is solid, but I must say that Patton is the most improved player on this team. He has really stepped up his game. He is leading the Blackcats in RB, FG%, Rebounds, Blocked Shots according to KHSAA. He has also become a leader on the floor.
:thumpsup:
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:if u are going to pick someone from p-burg it has to be the hall kid, he can light it up, and emotional to fun to watch...
not really impressed with the other guard hughes.....which he could have had bad games the 4 or 5 times i watched him play this year...

No offense but I have to disagree with your post. Let’s not forget the thread title and debate on one team. Let’s not get side tracked. “Top Players in the 58th.”
Freshman: not 1 that sticks out in my mind
Soph: Prater-AC
Slone-SF
Juniors: Hughes-Pburg
Hall-Pburg
Akers-SF
Hammonds-AC
Case-BL
Seniors: Martin-AC Distict's Best Big Man
Collins-AC Gets his somehow...lol
E.Johnson-SF Distict's Leadin Scorer
L.Johnson-SF Gets his...