Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Comey...the next investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/...comey.html

He has already admitted to giving memos to a "friend" and urging that friend to leak them to the NY Times.

Now, it appears that they contained classified information.

With all the investigations going on, there are few people left that are qualified to "investigate".
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/...comey.html

He has already admitted to giving memos to a "friend" and urging that friend to leak them to the NY Times.

With all the investigations going on, there are few people left that are qualified to "investigate".

You're right on top of things Granny. There were 7 memos by Comey, (notes to self) dealing with this so-called Russian collusion baloney. Four of them are known to contain classified information, but all 7 are property of the US Government. Comey's already guilty of converting a portion of said US Government property for personal gain which is a crime. If when he was fired, he took all 7 memos to an unsecure location, including for example his home, the four classified documents will be enough to charge him with a major crime. However, if he leaked anything of the 4 classified documents at any time, that means he is guilty of violating the espionage act. That according to Greg Jarrett.

I guarantee you Mueller and Comey are in a much worse spot than are Trump or any of his subordinates in this Democrat spawned witch hunt. Define irony... FBI Director who decided of his own not to prosecute the former Secretary of State for her illegal handling of classified information, is himself prosecuted for his illegal handling of classified information.
He has already testified that he gave those to a Professor at Columbia University and urged him to "leak" them to the NYT:

"Earlier this month, Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee that he gave one of his memos regarding a meeting with President Trump to a friend, Columbia University Professor Daniel Richman, who then leaked the contents of the memo to the New York Times.
“I asked a friend of mine to share the content of the memo with a reporter—I thought that might prompt the appointment of special counsel,” Comey said in his testimony"
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/...comey.html

I guess you have Moved on from Obamagate to Comeygate
vector Wrote:I guess you have Moved on from Obamagate to Comeygate

I will never forget election night of 2016. I've posted this video link before but I think you need a refresher.

Here's the deal... Hillary lost, it's over. No amount of hoping that somebody like Maddow, or Jamie Yuccas will depose him is ever going to undo the reality of one inescapable fact. Your hero Obama is out, forever, and Trump is in, likely for 8 years. The rabid chipmunks keep giving you hope that Trump will somehow be impeached but even in La-La Land, that would take him actually being guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors. Now Comey on the other hand, is in deep doo doo.
vector Wrote:I guess you have Moved on from Obamagate to Comeygate

Oh no!!!

It's ALL Obamagate!! There's so much lying and deception, they might have to have ANOTHER gate. But so far, it all falls under Obamagate!