Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Flip Flops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish I lived in a place where I could always wear flipflops or sandals and nothing else... ( I mean no other type of shoe,lol)
I LOOOOOOOOVE flip flops! When it's warm I wear them every day.
they are great i love the summer when i can
Birkenstocks are winter sandals.
I love wearing flip flops!!
We are allowed to wear them at work as long as they are the dressy type of the summertime
I love them
i wear them too.
They kinda suck after you were them for so long. I love sandels when its warm but one time i wore a pair for three straight days. My feet hurt sooo bad. When i took a step on carpet, it felt like heaven haha
I wear them every single day when it's warm...no matter what...well unless my toe nails aren't cute or something. Wink
I wear sandals almost everyday during the summer, except maybe on the days I have to save the world. I like tennis shoes on those days.
4leaf, I could save the world in flip flops! Wink
Doesn't the lava hurt your toes?
Nah I put my deoderant on my toes and the lava doesn't phase 'em...I use Degree you know Wink
Kicks in when it gets hott huh.
Sure does...see I'm a thinker...always thinkin' I am.
I would do that, but Im too much of a man. Sometimes I fight evil barefoot.
Then that means you have to use even more Degree...geez 4leaf just give it up. hehe Wink
I don't need Degree for my feet.
Sweetheart, if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Hahaha...well you said yourself that you have to wear tennis shoes when you save the world...I on the other hand can do it in flip flops.
I could knock both of yall out in a pair of flip flops....
not a flip-flop man. im republican. thats supposed to be a joke lol
lol i am not a flip flop man either Hurley hey mario did you get that line from friday night lights that is a great movie
Who stole my flip-flop?
I hate them. You barely stumble any your toe nails get ripped to pieces.
I'm not much on flip flops. I really hate it when people wear them in the winter or when it rains..
I love wearing flip flops..
If i wasnt soo sub-conscious about my feet....I would prolly were them too.
Hurley Wrote:If i wasnt soo sub-conscious about my feet....I would prolly were them too.

Pssst...Hurley... it's self-conscious NOT sub-conscious...
Pssst. BGG... let him make himself look like an idiot for a minute lol...
Pages: 1 2