Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Caverna Football
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm seeing this is the last school with an open head coaching position in football. Has they been any word or idea who may be the next coach? Will they stay for years to come??
probably not.
I believe they never had any of their last few coaches in the building as teachers.

It's hard to expect somebody to be loyal to you when you can't really even fill the baseline needs they may have.

Somebody could be fine there, but, no one can succeed anywhere on their own with no support. The school has to be able to help someone. They're expecting a major commitment and investment at a program with zero history and minimal population. That would be fine to ask of a coach, if they were willing to budge on any sort of issues.

Ford seemed to be a good fit there in 2014, but I had heard he was driving 100 miles one way, per day, from Somerset. No one is going to stick around for that.

Caverna needs to figure out if they're willing to support the program. If they aren't, then why bother wasting someone's time?
Do they have an assistant to fill in or anyone with interest in the position? For it to be only a month before the season starts and not hearing a rumor....