Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NYPD Veteran Assassinated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5493925649001...show-clips

I know many of you don't like Fox news, but this video is worth the watch. A retired lieutenant from the NYPD and former veteran is interviewed regarding the assassination of a 12 year veteran officer while sitting in her car. Officer Familia was also the mother of 3 children.

It was pointed out the amount of time this murder was given by MSNBC and CNN. Those results:

MSNBC 0
CNN 1.5 minutes

On the other hand, the amount of time from each of these media outlets have given to Trump's tweets:

MSNBC 8.5 minutes
CNN 7.2 minutes
Granny Bear Wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/5493925649001...show-clips

I know many of you don't like Fox news, but this video is worth the watch. A retired lieutenant from the NYPD and former veteran is interviewed regarding the assassination of a 12 year veteran officer while sitting in her car. Officer Familia was also the mother of 3 children.

It was pointed out the amount of time this murder was given by MSNBC and CNN. Those results:

MSNBC 0
CNN 1.5 minutes

On the other hand, the amount of time from each of these media outlets given to Trump's tweets:

MSNBC 8.5 minutes
CNN 7.2 minutes

Remember the radio network made famous during WW2 (from history of course) named Radio Free Europe? This was the US effort to get the truth into nations where news was withheld and where propaganda was used to manipulate the minds of the masses. Propaganda for example, such as has been used very effectively to control and manipulate the peoples of the Arab World Nations, as well as those in Russia, China and North Korea for decades. And who is their common foe? The US of course.

Now in a sick counterfeit mirror image of RFE, we're seeing a media network whose staff's are consumed with infused biases and a hatred of 'traditional conservative America' as has been taught to them in our own institutions of higher learning. But what is worse, they are wedded in their efforts to transform us with of all things, the Democrats, who represent fully one half of the government. :yikes:

All I can say is keep tweeting DJT! Not much has changed from the campaign until now if you think about it. Only Trump has the courage to speak out against political correctness and the liberal's ideological propaganda. Because as is clearly evident by the lack of coverage, they don't give a flip about anything except the tenets of the left.
There are a lot of things that I would do differently than Trump. But I am so thankful that he has the courage to take on the propaganda and slanted news stories like he has.

"Only Trump, our champion Trump, the gallant, courageous Trump."

Get a room.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

"Only Trump, our champion Trump, the gallant, courageous Trump."

Get a room.

Tried, you and Gitback got the last one.
TheRealThing Wrote:Tried, you and Gitback got the last one.

Are you comparing?

And you wonder why laughter?

What a Homer.
CNN is about to get sued for extortion.

Ill be shocked if there President last until the end of the year.
They've made a lot of mistakes over the past few months.
Ted Cruz appears to be spear heading a lot of that, too.

You will probably never know for sure, but I do believe he turned down the AG position.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Are you comparing?

And you wonder why laughter?

What a Homer.

Yeah a bit I guess. You're a cheerleader for the exploits of Satan, while I've chosen to serve and support the God of this universe. And let's finally get something straight between us. I never have to wonder about a thing you say on here. Your advocacy for all things perverse is more than clear, as is your contempt of every last truth of Scripture and traditional America. Your intents and motivations are as authentic as the finest plastic, all you ever got to debate with are nasty personal insults, and even then you're an easy out. :Thumbs:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:CNN is about to get sued for extortion.

Ill be shocked if there President last until the end of the year.
They've made a lot of mistakes over the past few months.

Trump is the liberal's worst nightmare. He can't be threatened, there is nothing in the closet he can be smeared with, lawsuits skip off him like he's made of Teflon, and the credibility of CNN et-al is in freefall. But I'm not so sure those are mistakes, looks more like a smear campaign meant to discredit a duly elected President to me. And when you stop to consider the odds DJT had to overcome in order to get elected, the margin of his supporters was in fact much greater than has been 'reported?'

But the residual affect of political correctness still plagues the Republican Party and those who voted for Trump. People still couch their support in reserved terms as if they might bolt at the next fake revelation. I've seen exactly nothing to diminish my support for the man. Go Trump!!
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah a bit I guess. You're a cheerleader for the exploits of Satan, while I've chosen to serve and support the God of this universe. And let's finally get something straight between us. I never have to wonder about a thing you say on here. Your advocacy for all things perverse is more than clear, as is your contempt of every last truth of Scripture and traditional America. Your intents and motivations are as authentic as the finest plastic, all you ever got to debate with are nasty personal insults, and even then you're an easy out. :Thumbs:

Yet again, you polish your own trophy. You fail to differentiate in the way a mule stares at a new gate. You want something straight: let's head to the religion forum and compare Scripture upon Scripture, no prooftexting. I stand ready. Yesterday. I say this again: advocating for equal protection granted by civil government actually protects the Christian, given the real pulse and beat of history. It protects all citizens.
How does ^^THAT belong in this thread? You have never respected thread topics and here goes another down the tubes.
And the NYC liberal mayor goes off to protest Trump and doesn't even show sympathy for the dead mother of three and skipped the new cadets graduating ceremonies.
He like other liberals is a scumbag.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Yet again, you polish your own trophy. You fail to differentiate in the way a mule stares at a new gate. You want something straight: let's head to the religion forum and compare Scripture upon Scripture, no prooftexting. I stand ready. Yesterday. I say this again: advocating for equal protection granted by civil government actually protects the Christian, given the real pulse and beat of history. [B][SIZE="3"]It protects all citizens[/SIZE][/B].

Equal Protection does not extend or grant 'protected class status' based on the ridiculous notion of sexual deviancy. And it certainly was never meant to protect the murderous thugs in here illegally living on the people's dime, anymore than it does any other criminal.

But you go ahead and stay right there, on point, until hell freezes over. And you'd be just as wrong then as you are now. Try to get this through that pointy little head of yours; You can't use the Scriptures you like, to disallow the Scriptures you don't.

Therefore, debating Scripture with you is a fool's errand for which I will never fall. In the meantime, you'll redefine and revise and misinterpret your way through whatever time is left and then... you can take all those glowingly ingenious arguments with you to God's Judgment bar yourself.
Granny Bear Wrote:How does ^^THAT belong in this thread? You have never respected thread topics and here goes another down the tubes.

Told ya. I said all he ever does is name call and twist everything into a liberally convoluted fake constitutional argument. Further, what he's wrong about on Constitutional matters, he makes up for with for with his Scriptural heresies. :Thumbs:
diceman Wrote:And the NYC liberal mayor goes off to protest Trump and doesn't even show sympathy for the dead mother of three and skipped the new cadets graduating ceremonies.
He like other liberals is a scumbag.

Not all Democrats will wake up to the truth. But many have and more will by the midterms of 2018. Then, more out-to-lunch and self deluded Dems will lose their seats. :Clap:
That video was very well done!

My heart goes out to this woman's family, especially her 3 kids.
TheRealThing Wrote:Equal Protection does not extend or grant 'protected class status' based on the ridiculous notion of sexual deviancy. And it certainly was never meant to protect the murderous thugs in here illegally living on the people's dime, anymore than it does any other criminal.

But you go ahead and stay right there, on point, until hell freezes over. And you'd be just as wrong then as you are now. Try to get this through that pointy little head of yours; You can't use the Scriptures you like, to disallow the Scriptures you don't.

Therefore, debating Scripture with you is a fool's errand for which I will never fall. In the meantime, you'll redefine and revise and misinterpret your way through whatever time is left and then... you can take all those glowingly ingenious arguments with you to God's Judgment bar yourself.

You certainly prooftext the Scriptures to "confirmation bias" the absolute heck out of faith, as politics wags belief.

PeeWeeGee, you won't debate on the religion forum, and we both know why. What a weasel.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You certainly prooftext the Scriptures to "confirmation bias" the absolute heck out of faith, as politics wags belief.

PeeWeeGee, you won't debate on the religion forum, and we both know why. What a weasel.

AGAIN, I will not debate you because you do not accept the Bible as being inerrant. You get that one worked out and then we'll talk. And one more thing, that fact alone means that you are unqualified to accuse me of proof texting, which is a far less grievous offense BTW than entirely rejecting the parts of God's Word that I might not like.

No man alive, not now, not in the future, and not in any time past can say he understood the Bible apart from belief in God, (meaning a saved relationship with Him, which 100% of the time includes the illuminating guidance of the Holy Spirit) on such matters.

1 Corinthians 2:14 (KJV)
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Now I am certain that you, who considers himself on an intellectual plane sufficient to correct the likes of Antonin Scalia, also believe that your interpretation of Scripture is correct. After all, you even think you burn brightly enough to correctly reject certain parts of the perfect revelation of The Lord Himself, that being His Word; So how could you be wrong? Let me answer that for you again.

One either accepts God's Word in It's entirely without exception, or he rejects it all, in It's entirety without exception. The Word was made flesh and dwelt among men. The Word is the Lord Jesus Christ. Who I know to be perfect, otherwise He could not have born the sin of all mankind on the cross, thusly passing us Who believe from death unto life. YOU don't accept parts of the Bible, and thus you cannot understand It, according to the passage above, and therefore your criticisms of me or anybody else on the matter are 100% null and void. I am not about to argue with somebody who doesn't know what he's talking about but is willing nonetheless, willing to die on that hill anyway. As I said, that is a conversation for you and The Lord at the judgment.
⬆ Thank you for your brief remarks.

As an American, I can disagree with Justice Scalia. I can also agree with you on his prowess as a SCOTUS Justice, his intellectual vigor, his lasting impact on the Court.

Is cocksureness in all points Scriptural Biblical? I do not speak of homosexuality (sin) but of the role of government. Poor excuse for an excuse, PeeWeeGee.
You sidestepped. But what other option would the guy who would correct The Almighty really have?
TheRealThing Wrote:You sidestepped. But what other option would the guy who would correct The Almighty really have?

Yet again, hidden in your subterfuge is this assertion that the United States was intended by God to be some kind of new Israel. The First Amendment allows Christians to compete in the marketplace of ideas and images, gives wide, nigh absolute latitude in worship, in protection. Ah, but that is not enough. Yours is but the same flavor of an old recipe, as wrong now as ever.
What is wrong is that a mother of 3, and a police officer, was ambushed and murdered in her own vehicle.

Is that not important enough for you to discuss? Probably not. MSNBC didn't discuss it at all.

Grasp THAT tail.

Blah. Blah. Blah. Saith GestapoGranGran
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

Blah. Blah. Blah. Saith GestapoGranGran

Blah, Blah, Blah....I think that what everybody would like to see is for GranGran to "grab" you and cram it up your "tail" with one swift kick...Not only do I have no doubt that she could do it, but also that you have it coming.
Wait.....I kinda like Gestapo Gran Gran!
Confusednicker:

I do wish; however, that it hadn't originated from an insecure little snowflake who likes to tout his imaginary accomplishments because no one else will do that.
⬆ The above poster is proof that power, even cartoonish power, corrupts. The First Amendment, thank goodness, protects against what political forums allow, or allow in Appalachia I should say.
So you want the ability to take every thread down the path of childish banter and completely off topic. You duck and dodge every single conversation that disagrees with you and plunge over the deep end time after time after time. Then, if pointed out, claim vulnerability and fabricate disingenuous victimization. Even pull out Constitutional law over a post on a small political forum. You continually give left handed comments about the folks of Appalachia in an unsuccessful attempt to initiate yet another argument.

I'm starting to get tired of all the childishness and name calling, Sombrero. I really am.

Why can't you be an adult and debate facts instead of regressing to acting like a spoiled 7 year old? At least people could respect you.

Instead you prove over and over again that you are little more that a small man, threatened by anyone (especially women) who disagrees with the slightest thing.

So go ahead, make up another stupid name for me, or twist my words into something you prefer it to say. Nobody is fooled by you anymore.
Granny Bear Wrote:So you want the ability to take every thread down the path of childish banter and completely off topic. You duck and dodge every single conversation that disagrees with you and plunge over the deep end time after time after time. Then, if pointed out, claim vulnerability and fabricate disingenuous victimization. Even pull out Constitutional law over a post on a small political forum. You continually give left handed comments about the folks of Appalachia in an unsuccessful attempt to initiate yet another argument.

I'm starting to get tired of all the childishness and name calling, Sombrero. I really am.

Why can't you be an adult and debate facts instead of regressing to acting like a spoiled 7 year old? At least people could respect you.

Instead you prove over and over again that you are little more that a small man, threatened by anyone (especially women) who disagrees with the slightest thing.

So go ahead, make up another stupid name for me, or twist my words into something you prefer it to say. Nobody is fooled by you anymore.

This ⬆ would be noble if the postings of this forum matched your protestations. They do not. Without disclosing too much, this site was pointed out to me as one where. those not right wing enough were bullied, in a sense. Doing some checking and reading on the site before entering, I clearly saw the mentioned pattern. Apparently, all is cool until boomerang.

Appalachia is a stronghold for the far right, and for the tweeting Don. Born and raised in Appalachia, I do not lightly swipe at it; however, I do not spare it either.

Fact: Donald Trump sought to put an end to any looking into the "Russian" thing.

Fact: Equal protection under the law is a vital Constitutional principle, and is not subject to nor limited by religious beliefs.

Fact: The five freedoms enumerated in the First Amendment are vital and should be protected with utmost diligence.

Ultimately, this is a political forum. I address women no differently than men on here, as one never knows on a forum what identity a screenname masks. I take none of it personally, which is actually far more mature than what you did and are doing. I take the Constitution very seriously, and the vital institutions of this nation. Myself, not so much, thus a great bit of rough and tumble back and forth. As for worrying over whether or not folks on a political forum respect me, I don't.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ The above poster is proof that power, even cartoonish power, corrupts. The First Amendment, thank goodness, protects against what political forums allow, or allow in Appalachia I should say.

Define cartoonish power--- Like your own posts 600 times.
Pages: 1 2