Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The G20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Earlier today President Trump spoke at the G20 Summit. Among those keenly interested in every word our President had to say (and you can bet the ranch that two of them were Putin and Xi) was one Lt. Col. Ralph Peters. (ret)

Col. Peters I confess, has been a constant source of disappointment to me since his very early emergence as a #NeverTrump. Peters has been no fan of the President. However, after today's speech Col. Peters recanted his causticisms of the past year, saying today's speech was the greatest made on foreign soil by an American President since Reagan's "Mr. Gorbachov Tear Down This Wall" speech. Col. Peters went on from there to enumerate the reasons Trump's speech was so bang on, and why he was so "heartened" by the President's performance in front of this world's greatest leaders. Frankly IMHO, the G20's influence on the world is greater than that of the United Nations. After all, when one finds himself surrounded by supposed movers and shakers the likes of Susan Rice, it's time to consider other options.

The DC swamp still teems with nastiness, as Dems refuse to concede that which Col. Peters today confirmed, DJT is very likely the man of the times. Any Republican President would have gotten withering aspersions cast upon him by special interest Democrats who've gotten used to having it all their way. And despite the stupidity on the left, which only gets more stupid each day, (and corrupt) none of the other candidates would have fared as well as has Trump. It's his subordinates who've blinked. The left lie about the President daily, but on those occasions when he has come back at them, DJT has been cast as having thin skin as the result. You can't win on the playground because the rules change by the minute. The Republican ruled Congress is a different story, though I believe their constituents have yet to recognize the need for not so gentle prodding to do their will. But DJT is not thin skinned he is instead a fighter, a New Yorker, and well suited for the crap storm he was to face as this land's President.

Republicans should be deluged by emails and letters of those in their districts. It is far past time to implement the President's agenda.
Thank God you posted!!!

I was beginning to think that there was a gun fight at the Pine Mountain Grill Corral, and no one survived!

Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:Thank God you posted!!!

I was beginning to think that there was a gun fight at the Pine Mountain Grill Corral, and no one survived!

Smile

LOL, just goes to show you how many of the posts that go up here are of the hot air variety. Dumbrero originally came on here because election season was upon us, and thought to help Hillary's cause. She lost, and in her loss the sobering reality of 8 years of a Trump Presidency has pushed the left to pursue 'the resistance' instead of rational political strategizing that recognizes the legitimate concerns of 'the people.' But in comparing the tactics of Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Al Green, Schumer and Pelosi as the DNC sanctioned modus operandi to that end, that means no facts and a lot of insults and name calling. And it's all productive from their perspective, because as is similarly the case of an ISIS recruited internet commando, theoretically one has his sphere of influence. He doesn't have to source an insult, nor does he need agreement from anyone outside the circle of his support group. Heck, you don't even to need to be right. You just wade into any reasonable debate and tear things up to the best of your ability.

But it would take a lot to get me all the way down past Hazard just to eat at a dive like the Pine Mountain Grill. And in any case that won't be happening for nearly 8 years, though a celebration in honor of the triumph of light over darkness will be enough to get me there.

I have laughed several times here.

"PeeWeeGee," for a pint-sized partisan you sure have a gallon of ego. No wonder you just love the tweeting don.

I hope President Trump knocks it out of the park when he and Putin meet. I hope he masters the "peace through strength" policy. I'm for him doing great. My fear? That Putin knows where the source of the loans lie. Thus, it's all seashells and balloons, and Putin leaves chuckling.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:
I have laughed several times here.

"PeeWeeGee," for a pint-sized partisan you sure have a gallon of ego. No wonder you just love the tweeting don.

I hope President Trump knocks it out of the park when he and Putin meet. I hope he masters the "peace through strength" policy. I'm for him doing great. My fear? That Putin knows where the source of the loans lie. Thus, it's all seashells and balloons, and Putin leaves chuckling.

They say crazy people laugh a lot. After the performance of your hero over the past 8 years and nary a peep about "your fears" back then, who really cares? If loser twicers like you hadn't voted for him, the dead and illegal vote would not have been enough to put him back in office.
⬆ Had I of been on this particular forum during the Obama years, and that is the operative truth, you would have still been PeeWeeGee.

I laugh because you are a Peacock. And that's funny.
Are you sure you weren't on here during the Obama years?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Had I of been on this particular forum during the Obama years, and that is the operative truth, you would have still been PeeWeeGee.

I laugh because you are a Peacock. And that's funny.

No you laugh because you've got nothing to come back with, you're a diehard once Republican convert, your revisionist lies don't work with those who were there or for those who recognize your tactics of changing every debate topic into a fight about homosexuality or trying to twist the meaning of the constitution.

I'd much rather be a peacock than a liberal pigeon like you. And you WERE on here during the Obama years, and you only imagine that you've in any way fooled me.
Anybody see the reports about POTUS and FLOTUS snubbing the Polish President?? Even the Polish President saw fit to tweet a plea to stop the fake news!

smh
TheRealThing Wrote:No you laugh because you've got nothing to come back with, you're a diehard once Republican convert, your revisionist lies don't work with those who were there or for those who recognize your tactics of changing every debate topic into a fight about homosexuality or trying to twist the meaning of the constitution.

I'd much rather be a peacock than a liberal pigeon like you. And you WERE on here during the Obama years, and you only imagine that you've in any way fooled me.

No sir, Patti, I was not on here and not imagining anything.

You, friendo, are the revisionist. I hold to equal protection at its most inclusive. You hearken to an interpretation exclusive and, frankly, classist and racist. If your view prevails, the United States won't be "saved," it will be increasingly irrelevant. China just ran a large city on green energy for a week. The European group just forged a trading deal with Japan. Nationalism and isolationism will hurtle the United States backwards, not toward greatness, but toward second class status in world leadership.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:No sir, Patti, I was not on here and not imagining anything.

You, friendo, are the revisionist. I hold to equal protection at its most inclusive. You hearken to an interpretation exclusive and, frankly, classist and racist. If your view prevails, the United States won't be "saved," it will be increasingly irrelevant. China just ran a large city on green energy for a week. The European group just forged a trading deal with Japan. Nationalism and isolationism will hurtle the United States backwards, not toward greatness, but toward second class status in world leadership.

AWK, OUOTH THE OBAMA PARROT.

Never seen the word hurtle used for backing up though, I will admit that ambassadors and staff for Obama were outfitted with a turbo charged reverse.
You were on here.