Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Montgomery Gentry to East Kentucky Expo Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its scheduled to be in April. I'm excited about this one, should be a good show.
April 21st to be exact.
Awesome, this should be a good one!
Does anyone know when tickets go on sale?
dang...this is awesome. I might try to make the trip home for this one
Yea I might try and get some tickets to this one as well.
They put on a great show... I hope I get to go!
MG puts on an awesome show!
BCF4L Wrote:April 21st to be exact.

Damn, that sucks I'm gonna miss it. I watched em at Rupp on New Years, awesome show. I do believe I will be havin a much better time at the Notre Dame spring game though, lol...
Montgomery Gentry is my all time favorite
I'm not into country but that is another big name for the Expo to have booked. I'm glad that they are getting some famous acts in here but try to have a variety of music and get big name in their consistantly. It would be nice to have a big show every month at least. The country music fans won't necessary want to go see a punk band so they will be touching different bases and not having to worry about too many people being like "Well, I just went to see so and so last week so I can't afford this one..."
I want to go really bad. I seen them at New Years and they were awesome. Dose anyone know if they are going to have anyone else with them as an opening act or anything?
DTfan Wrote:I want to go really bad. I seen them at New Years and they were awesome. Dose anyone know if they are going to have anyone else with them as an opening act or anything?

They are on tour with Skynard right now...
Alright.... if MG is there with Skynard then I am DEFINTALLY going!
The Marshall Tucker band and Trent Tomlinson will be with Montgomery Gentry....and tickets go on sale March 3rd 10am.
I looked online at Ticketmaster and couldn't find anything on this...
BurntTires Wrote:The Marshall Tucker band and Trent Tomlinson will be with Montgomery Gentry....and tickets go on sale March 3rd 10am.

thanks for the info... I think I will be going to see this one forsure
-STATS- Wrote:Does anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Saturday, March 3rd...Concert is during Hillbilly Days weekend. TongueirateSho
THAT will be a packed house then jammin'. Beer sales will be out of the floor as well. Considering how much some people would have had to drink before they went in... goodness.

I think that my parents have decided to go after my mom's co-workers keep asking them to.
thetribe Wrote:THAT will be a packed house then jammin'. Beer sales will be out of the floor as well. Considering how much some people would have had to drink before they went in... goodness.

I think that my parents have decided to go after my mom's co-workers keep asking them to.

You said it. Possibly the wildest crowd at the Expo yet!!! Not to mention all the long haired hippies from the 70's coming to see Marshall Tucker.
I think I may reschedule that weekend. I can go watch ND Spring Game next year. How many chances do you get to see The Marshall Tucker Band. I have seen MG and I loved it, would definately like to see em again, and Trent Tomlinson is up and coming, I like his music too.
Pikeville will be worse than a can of sardines. Traffic and the number of bodies there anyway for HBD is crazy but add something like this into the mix...
thetribe Wrote:Pikeville will be worse than a can of sardines. Traffic and the number of bodies there anyway for HBD is crazy but add something like this into the mix...
Thats what I was thinkning...
This was sent to me from a friend who lives in California.... She saw on another website that I check out that there was a bunch going to the concert and thought that she needed to open up peoples eyes to something that they may have not known about..... I have included the link to the story so that you may check it out yourselves!!! OH.... I just put part of her message ... sorry if thats confusing!!!

As it turns out, Gentry plead guilty to the act (of which his own video tape proved complete guilt), to avoid a possible 20 year jail sentence. He had to pay a $15,000 fine, give up hunting in that state for 5 years, and also hand over "Cubby's" stuffed carcass to a museum of which will be used to educate others of cowardly, illegal and inhumane "hunting" practices.

Just my two cents. Take it for what it is worth. To hunt legally and eat the meat, I fully understand. This was nothing of the sort. There IS no sport or honor in killing a caged/entraped animal. For a rich man to purchase a tame big game animal, only to kill it while it was in a fenced area, and claim it was killed in the wild...well...it just made me sick to my stomach.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wire...id=2319703
Here is another link.... IT might work!!! LOLOL....

http://news.aol.com/entertainment/music/...3909990001
I got pre-sale tickets through MG's website by joining their fan club and got 2nd row seats on the floor. Should be a decent seat for their show. I can't wait.
I got some tickets this morning... on the floor... I may look for front row on ebay.. but they usually go too high. Are you going to try to get meet and greet BCF4L?
I purchased 4 tickets this morning at 10 and got Floor 2 Row T seats...Gonna be a Hap, Hap, Happy Night..For me anyways! LOL!
I think mine are floor 2 row v .. so I will be close to you lol
Some of us don't have long hair anymore JJ.
Pages: 1 2