Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Independence Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Freedom of:

▪️ RELIGION
▪️ SPEECH
▪️ PRESS
▪️ ASSEMBLY
▪️ PETITION

Hurray for the 1st Amendment:

Submitted September 25, 1789
Ratified December 15, 1791

Happy 4th, Folks: Merica
If someone else posted this I might take it seriously, but since it wasn't........
Bob Seger Wrote:If someone else posted this I might take it seriously, but since it wasn't........

Ah, Bob, it's a holiday. Let it rest until 12:01am.
You know me...Serious all the time.
Bob Seger Wrote:If someone else posted this I might take it seriously, but since it wasn't........

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Bob, it's a holiday. Let it rest until 12:01am.

^^ Maybe if you hadn't spent the last year and a half advocating for the destruction of all the freedoms on your list you could get some slack?
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Maybe if you hadn't spent the last year and a half advocating for the destruction of all the freedoms on your list you could get some slack?

Slack is for taking up. Bring it on.

"They shouldn't walk out. They shouldn't march. They can't be married."

Come again?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Slack is for taking up. Bring it on.

"They shouldn't walk out. They shouldn't march. They can't be married."

Come again?

Just can't lay off homosexuality for more than a few posts, can you?
TheRealThing Wrote:Just can't lay off homosexuality for more than a few posts, can you?

"They shouldn't walk out. They shouldn't march. They can't get married."

Come again?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"They shouldn't walk out. They shouldn't march. They can't get married."

Come again?

As I have said many times, the Constitution does NOT guarantee anyone the right to protest. And as you have so aptly demonstrated, one does not need any particular level of intelligence, nor so much as a loose command of the facts in order to make public spectacle of himself.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Freedom of:

▪️ RELIGION
▪️ SPEECH
▪️ PRESS
▪️ ASSEMBLY
▪️ PETITION

Hurray for the 1st Amendment:

Submitted September 25, 1789
Ratified December 15, 1791

Happy 4th, Folks: Merica

Nothing really to do with Independence Day but party on
TheRealThing Wrote:As I have said many times, the Constitution does NOT guarantee anyone the right to protest. And as you have so aptly demonstrated, one does not need any particular level of intelligence, nor so much as a loose command of the facts in order to make public spectacle of himself.

Dream on, Forum Boy. Go polish the trophies you buy for yourself.
nky Wrote:Nothing really to do with Independence Day but party on

What is it you celebrate on the 4th of July? Potato salad? "I can go the mall any dang time I want. Merica."

Party on, Garth.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Dream on, Forum Boy. Go polish the trophies you buy for yourself.

No now living in a dream world of your own, is your gig, as are any fake trophies. I prefer 'the real thing.' ^^ but I guarantee you spend a lot of time at the mall. :biglmao:
TheRealThing Wrote:No now living in a dream world of your own, is your gig, as are any fake trophies. I prefer 'the real thing.' ^^ but I guarantee you spend a lot of time at the mall. :biglmao:

What? That brass polish...watch those fumes. Coke is the real thing. You're "TRT" or PeeWeeGee.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What? That brass polish...watch those fumes. Coke is the real thing. You're "TRT" or PeeWeeGee.

Hit a nerve huh? Spend a lot of time getting your nails done and stopping by Victoria's Secret I'll bet.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What is it you celebrate on the 4th of July? Potato salad? "I can go the mall any dang time I want. Merica."

Party on, Garth.

I celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence, Constitution Day is celebrated in September. Party on
nky Wrote:I celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence, Constitution Day is celebrated in September. Party on

You just went over his head with that one.
^That seems to happen a lot.