Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 56th District Tourny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will walk away with the title come Friday Night at Owsley County High School?
Estill
Powell
Owsley
Lee
Anything can happen when its tourney time. I think it all depends on who wants it more, and who plays with the most heart.
TakeItToThaHouse Wrote:Anything can happen when its tourney time. I think it all depends on who wants it more, and who plays with the most heart.

I agree
If Estill Co. is healthy...and it looks like they
will be, I like the Lady Engineers in the District.
Night in night out, when healthy, they play the
best defense. When nerves are a factor, easy
baskets determine outcomes...Estill Co.'s defense
won't allow many easy baskets....
Well unless a major upset happens between Lee and Estill, Estill will advance. Now the Powell and Owsley game will be a good one. Both teams are even and loaded with talant. Between these two, it's gonna be decided by who wants it more. I think the Lady Owls will pull it out though, if they want it bad enough.

Good Luck to all the teams during the 56th Districts.

Let's Go Lady Owls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im gonna have to take powell on this one.
They have alot of heart, and talent.
the owlsey powell with be a good game, and it will be whoever wants it more.
i take powell by 7
imo i say powell all the way.... Wednesday nights game will be a battle but pirates will pull through.. and championship game ... i think it will go to the team who wants it the most... good luck lady pirates !!!!
mtnballer Wrote:imo i say powell all the way.... Wednesday nights game will be a battle but pirates will pull through.. and championship game ... i think it will go to the team who wants it the most... good luck lady pirates !!!!
I agree i think powell will think of the dog pilling on the floor and how much they want to get back at them powell beat them whenever they played up there and if estill plays like they did tonight aginst lee, powell will pull through the lady kats played a good game and i turly tought they were coming back and winning Go pirates!!!!