Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Does Anybody have any info on Jaryd Crum??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Justin Murray told me that spud was in the hospital because of mono but went to the doctor because they thought he had the flu so does anybody now anything about him......

Get Well Soon Spud:Thumbs:
I hope this is just a rumor. Crum is an excellent player and JC is really going to need him come tourney time next week! Get well soon "Spud"!
Spud is NOT in the hospital. I did however think it was in poor taste for Spike Birkheimer to say that he thought that Jaryd should have been there last night for his team because it was senior night. I think that everyone will agree that a person's health should always come first. Crum is a smart enough kid to stay home when the DR. tells him to do so. I am also sure he didn't want to be at home anymore than anyone else wanted him to be there!!!!!
Spud is not and was not in the hospital. He is very sick and is resting at home. He prol. won't be available for Mondays game against SC but he may be back if the win.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Wow, this will be a tough loss for JC, but I hope he gets back to 100% soon.
wELL EXUSE ME ALL TO PIECES THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD SORRY IF I MADE A MISTAKE MY LORD
spud_the_stud_fan08 Wrote:wELL EXUSE ME ALL TO PIECES THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TOLD SORRY IF I MADE A MISTAKE MY LORD

You didnt make a mistake at all man, just putting what you heard on here, nothing wrong with that. The others may have heard different and put there story on here.
Jaryd and I are very close friends and I wish him the best of luck in his recovery! He is an excellent ball player, he lives for the game, and I know that it is probably hurting him to have to possibly not play the opening round of districts, especially since it is against his old team. *And whoever is putting him down for not playing senior night when he is extremely ill is very harsh and idiotic and should definitely think about what he has said.:dontthink
Hope He gets better!
getting better soon gonna need ur defensive against p-ville
.houshmandzadeh. Wrote:getting better soon gonna need ur defensive against p-ville

That is IF they make it to Paintsville!
Thanks STATS i think you need to have a word with Brokencard .... iam just saying what i was told and he/she dont have to jump down peoples throat everytime they make a mistake. BROKENCARD........[B]NOONE[/B] I MEAN NOBODY AND ESPECIALLY YOU ARE PERFECT THANK YOU GET WELL SPUD
he gonna play tomorrow night????????????????????????
I am almost positive that Spud will not be playing in tonights game. I would also go as far as saying that he will not be able to play for the rest of the season....unless the EAGLES can make it to state.
brokencard Wrote:I am almost positive that Spud will not be playing in tonights game. I would also go as far as saying that he will not be able to play for the rest of the season....unless the EAGLES can make it to state.
That is pretty much what his parents said.
If he truly has mono, there's no way he can play tonight.
Youngerthandirt Wrote:If he truly has mono, there's no way he can play tonight.
His parents said mono was the first thing they tested for and it came back positive. They also said the drs. didn't want him on the bench. I know several who were not allowed to leave the house for weeks with mono.
Exactly.....JP Blevins missed almost an entire season in 1997 or 1998 due to mono.
I wish him a full and speedy recovery. With mono, he probably won't be seeing the hardwood for the rest of the season. I'm sorry to hear that though.
i wonder who gave him mono