Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence CO. - vs - Magoffin Co. 2/28/07
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
This is the 1st round of the District Tourney played Wed. @ 08:00. I look for it to be a great game. Dawgs will have to play there best game of the year to come out on top in this one.
I like the Hornets by 7.
I can't tell you who I think would win the game. Without Devin Magoffin is going to have a tough time. Fletcher should be able to play. If Fletcher plays and Magoffin plays like they did last night they have a great shot at coming out with the W! Good luck to both teams!
Dawgs got a one win path to the finals.They couldnt ask for a better draw and chance to go to the regions.Dawgs by 8
Hornets by 3
Old school Dawg Wrote:Dawgs got a one win path to the finals.They couldnt ask for a better draw and chance to go to the regions.Dawgs by 8

A better draw? Are you trying to say Magoffin will be a pushover?
No,nothing at all against the Hornets but if you look at the brackets both Magoffin and lawrence win one game and their in the finals.Look at the bracket 15th region and you will see what i mean.Other teams need 2 wins to get to the finals.
Old school Dawg Wrote:No,nothing at all against the Hornets but if you look at the brackets both Magoffin and lawrence win one game and their in the finals.Look at the bracket 15th region and you will see what i mean.Other teams need 2 wins to get to the finals.

Oh yea I get what you are saying. Some districts teams don't even have to win a game just be the top seed in that district, which I believe is crap. I think all districts should be 4 teams.
What do you think my Dawgs will do in the touney 15th region.
Its hard to say who will pull out a win. There is alot on the line for both teams without devin this will be a tough game for the hornets...whoever wants its the most will win...if Magoffin plays as well as they did aganist AC then they could be making a trip to the Expo!
Old school Dawg Wrote:What do you think my Dawgs will do in the touney 15th region.

If they get past Magoffin I think they could pull off some upsets. I don't see them winning but I think they may be able to pull out a game or 2 in regionals!
This should be a very exciting game to watch. Im going to go with Magoffin County by 6 points in a good one from start to finish.
I give Lawrence the nod in this one. LC took both game (although both were close) in the regular season and with Devin out that makes LC a slight favorite IMO. But it is tourney time and ANYTHING can happen. So whichever team shows up and plays best will no doubt win. But even though you have to give LC the nod as favorite, it means nothing once they jump the ball and start the clock! Should be a good game!
With Devin out? Let's not say that just yet. May be and May not be out.
Anyway MC by 4.
MC By 4
Whats wrong with Devin??? Either way I'm gonna go with LC because I feel like they are the better team. I may be wrong but I'll say LC by 7. Good luck to both teams.
15thRegionX Wrote:Oh yea I get what you are saying. Some districts teams don't even have to win a game just be the top seed in that district, which I believe is crap. I think all districts should be 4 teams.

Every district in the 15th has at least 4 teams in their district
but 58th has piarist and the 59th has david so if you get the #1 seed u dont have a tough game but you still have one.
Magoffin by 5
MC by 8
eaglehoops Wrote:Whats wrong with Devin??? Either way I'm gonna go with LC because I feel like they are the better team. I may be wrong but I'll say LC by 7. Good luck to both teams.

Devin injured his ankle after shooting a shot he landed on one of P-burg's players foot. He probably won't be able to play but if he does he wont be at 100%!
LC by 5
I'm going with Lawrence Co since Devin probabley won't be playing.

LC-66
MC-63
Well....... Lets see Lawrence Co. has played them twice with Devon and won, So if he does play its just another game. I hope this you kids gets to play. For one if we win and he doesnt play that will be everyones reason behind it. What will it be if he does play and we still win?
Batpuff Wrote:Well....... Lets see Lawrence Co. has played them twice with Devon and won, So if he does play its just another game. I hope this you kids gets to play. For one if we win and he doesnt play that will be everyones reason behind it. What will it be if he does play and we still win?

No one will make excuses. Both games Magoffin gave away. But Magoffin without 2 of their starters kept the game close against AC, a top team in the region. If Magoffin plays like they did against AC with or without Devin, Magoffin will win!
15thRegionX Wrote:No one will make excuses. Both games Magoffin gave away. But Magoffin without 2 of their starters kept the game close against AC, a top team in the region. If Magoffin plays like they did against AC with or without Devin, Magoffin will win!

15Region a magoffin fan to, but every post you have had has Ifs and buts in it, Magoffin better play one of their best games Wed or they will lose. As you can tell in the last 2 meetings magoffin plays well to the 4th and then quits vs Lawerence so i hope this changes.
Super_de Wrote:15Region a magoffin fan to, but every post you have had has Ifs and buts in it, Magoffin better play one of their best games Wed or they will lose. As you can tell in the last 2 meetings magoffin plays well to the 4th and then quits vs Lawerence so i hope this changes.

The game at home Magoffin played terrible the whole game until the fourth where they had a major comeback with 2 minutes or so left in the game. I may have used If's and But's, but I was just stating my opinion. IMO Lawrence is not as good as Magoffin has let them out to be. They gave the game away at Lawrence!
MC by 8
I think Magoffin will pull it out but it's gonna be a tough game for the hornets and them playing without Devin. Mc by 6
Im going to say that it is going to be a close game, but i think Magoffin will come out with the win. It will be a very tough game but i think the hornets will come out with the W.
Magoffin by 4
Pages: 1 2 3