Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th as of 2/24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. PCC ( hottest team and best coached)
2. Hazard ( still maybe the best beat PCC twice, with Williams out???)
3. JBS( playing poorly now but keeps on pulling out W's)
4. Breathitt( Still winning, lost to JBS, LCC as of late)
5. Lee Co. ( recent wins Powell, KCC, Buckhorn, lost on final shot to Henry Clay)
6. LCC ( maybe hotter than PCC, recent wins PCC, Powell, Breathitt, Lookout for LCC)
7. Powell Co( Beat Hazard as of late, lost to pCC, LCC, KCC, Lee)
8. DaHorn( Plays close and has the young team to pull off upsets)
9. KCC( always in the game,lot of close losses, blew out Powell)
10. Estill Co( best of the rest)
I like it.
I say that you nailed that list and great comments with each team!
Thank You
With several good teams...but no dominant
one, the 14th Region is wide open...should
make for some interesting basketball...the
difference between "the favorites" and the
underdogs is not that great...

JOBAKKA Wrote:1. PCC ( hottest team and best coached)
2. Hazard ( still maybe the best beat PCC twice, with Williams out???)
3. JBS( playing poorly now but keeps on pulling out W's)
4. Breathitt( Still winning, lost to JBS, LCC as of late)
5. Lee Co. ( recent wins Powell, KCC, Buckhorn, lost on final shot to Henry Clay)
6. LCC ( maybe hotter than PCC, recent wins PCC, Powell, Breathitt, Lookout for LCC)
7. Powell Co( Beat Hazard as of late, lost to pCC, LCC, KCC, Lee)
8. DaHorn( Plays close and has the young team to pull off upsets)
9. KCC( always in the game,lot of close losses, blew out Powell)
10. Estill Co( best of the rest)
looks good
looks good but i would say 5, 6, and 7th teams should all be in 5th place because they are all pretty well evenly matched.
Made a mistake Perry lost to Leslie not LCC. Sorry about the error
I can't help but wonder if the rumors about Big Al leaving PCC will have any effect on his team here at tournament time.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I can't help but wonder if the rumors about Big Al leaving PCC will have any effect on his team here at tournament time.

Wheres he goin or is he retiring?
MVP2 Wrote:Wheres he goin or is he retiring?

I don't know for sure if he's going anywhere or not but there's been a lot of rumors flying around Hazard and Perry Co. recently. I do know that the Perry Co. School Board recently did away with the Athletic Director's position that he held and there's rumors that he has been looking at Hazard and Knott Central.
I was told he was looking at Knott
1. JBS-best player
2. Breathitt
3. LEE
4. Powell
5. PCC
6. Buckhorn
7. Hazard
8. Estill
9. LCC
10. Leslie
JBS Fan Wrote:1. JBS-best player
2. Breathitt
3. LEE
4. Powell
5. PCC
6. Buckhorn
7. Hazard
8. Estill
9. LCC
10. Leslie

worst list i have seen
1.pcc(hot right now)
2.hazard(be a hard team to beat if williams is back)
3.jbs(can win when they play as a team)
4.Breathitt(no hard schedule but has proven they can win)
5.Powell(has big losses but a key win over hazard)
6.Buckhorn(due to gays playing styles)
7.lcc(upseting alot of good teams)
8.lee(key win over powell)
9.kcc(blew powell out at powell)
10.estill(best of the rest)
I hear KCC is where he wants to finish up his career at. Also looks like he might have a transfer to Knott to go with him. I hear Tate Cox and Trey Short have been looking at KCC. I know Cox has thought about PCC before and with Big Al going into Cox's backyard to coach it all makes sense.
JOBAKKA Wrote:I hear KCC is where he wants to finish up his career at. Also looks like he might have a transfer to Knott to go with him. I hear Tate Cox and Trey Short have been looking at KCC. I know Cox has thought about PCC before and with Big Al going into Cox's backyard to coach it all makes sense.
It will never happen. KCC will not get any of the two players or the coach. That looks like 0-3. Looks like their record this year.
14thregionallstate Wrote:worst list i have seen
1.pcc(hot right now)
2.hazard(be a hard team to beat if williams is back)
3.jbs(can win when they play as a team)
4.Breathitt(no hard schedule but has proven they can win)
5.Powell(has big losses but a key win over hazard)
6.Buckhorn(due to gays playing styles)
7.lcc(upseting alot of good teams)
8.lee(key win over powell)
9.kcc(blew powell out at powell)
10.estill(best of the rest)
Worse list I have ever seen. Hazard will not even make it out of region. PCC is playing on Al's emotions. Their luck will run out when they play JBS again. How can you even have KCC in the top ten? Who have they beat? I'll answer that nobody.
JBS Fan Wrote:Worse list I have ever seen. Hazard will not even make it out of region. PCC is playing on Al's emotions. Their luck will run out when they play JBS again. How can you even have KCC in the top ten? Who have they beat? I'll answer that nobody.

They beat Powell, Letcher, and Leslie.
windmill Wrote:They beat Powell, Letcher, and Leslie.
Question still stands. I may should of said, What good team have they beat? None.
JBS Fan Wrote:Question still stands. I may should of said, What good team have they beat? None.

How are any of those 3 teams not any good? Letcher has beat Powell, and Breathitt County, Powell has beat Hazard, and Leslie is a pretty good team.
Yea losers beating losers don't make them any good.
JBS Fan Wrote:Yea losers beating losers don't make them any good.

wow.....do you realize that you all lost to hazard and PCC and KCC right? Man this is the reason that people hate JBS!!!! You all sat at home during all a because you got beat out by a "Loser" team. I would say we were going to beat the crap out of JBS at region, but im not too sure either team will make it. I will say that hazard has a better chance than JBS, but why brag like that?? What are you gaining for your team by saying stuff like that about other teams in the 14th?? JBS Fan...you are hurting your team by making these comments on here, YOU are the type of fan that makes JBS look bad.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:wow.....do you realize that you all lost to hazard and PCC and KCC right? Man this is the reason that people hate JBS!!!! You all sat at home during all a because you got beat out by a "Loser" team. I would say we were going to beat the crap out of JBS at region, but im not too sure either team will make it. I will say that hazard has a better chance than JBS, but why brag like that?? What are you gaining for your team by saying stuff like that about other teams in the 14th?? JBS Fan...you are hurting your team by making these comments on here, YOU are the type of fan that makes JBS look bad.

i agree jbs is not so great...hazard beat them by 16 and pcc beat them by 3....theyre all 3 good teams but IMO pcc and hazard are better due to teamwork
JBS Fan Wrote:Worse list I have ever seen. Hazard will not even make it out of region. PCC is playing on Al's emotions. Their luck will run out when they play JBS again. How can you even have KCC in the top ten? Who have they beat? I'll answer that nobody.

Hazard is one of the best teams in the region. (look at the facts they beat jbs)
Jbs is going to beat pcc like they did the last time you all played. on your alls homecourt. Kcc should be in the top ten and have a good chance of beating your little jbs team if they meet in district.