Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Whats up with Belfry???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
O.K. just wanting to know whats going on with the pirates,They were on a roll earlier on the season !

NOT MEANING TO SOUND MEAN OR ANYTHING!

I think come Monday night the hornets are gonna buzz around and shake up the little pirate boat - who would have thought????? Earlier in the year, I would have said not a chance of Phelps beating Belfry in district tourn. play but after this recent string of nonsense I just think Phelps has this victory wrapped up.
lol, thats funny but true, good luck phelps, I think the pirates have lost there mojo.If they don't get it together very soon you will not only rock there boat you all will sink it.
no way Belfry by double digits to much talent
good draw there in region semis
Blue Cat Wrote:no way Belfry by double digits to much talent
good draw there in region semis

not saying they wont make region but the way they are playing they will be lucky to make it past phelps or anyone else...Phelps is not a bad ball team they have a good chance to make some major noise
they need to get on track
They have really been struggling as of late, wrong time to start playing bad.
Keep your heads up Belfry. Just don't quit. And good luck to Phelps.
[b]who Knows The District Champ. May Be Between Central &phelps!
I think that the loss to East Ridge was a wake up call for the team. They played as a team last night against Phelps, played their pressure defense, and had a ton of points off of turnovers. When they do that they are pretty tough to beat. I just hope that the team that showed up last night against Phelps is the team that shows up tonight against Pike Central. If they do, the fans should be in for a very entertaining game.
thats what it is all about Phoenix and even though im a huge PC supporter I am happy to see them coming together now...i hope the game is very entertaining that is what both sides deserve...
Should Be Good!