Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: JCHS vs. SCHS District Game Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering what everyone's thoughts on this game will be. I am sure that Coach Hammond will very disappointed that his players won't get another shot at taking down Jaryd Crum. I am gonna take JC in a barnburner! I think they will come out fired up and ready to go. I really believe that JC wants another shot at the Ville too badly. GO EAGLES!!!

:Cheerlead
Even though at this point anything can happen, from what I have seen this year JC should win this one. How bad depends on which JC and SC team shows up as they have both been very inconsistent. But JC definately has the most and best talent to put on the floor. So they should win, but as we know, that doesn't always mean that they will. Good luck to the Eagles because I'm sure that the Tigers would like another shot at JC as well.
jc
In order for JC to win they will have to come out and play Sheldon Clark and leave thoughts about playing Paintsville in the locker room until after the game. If they go in and overlook them, which I hope they don't, then they will be in for a rude awakening and the game will be a nail biter. Hopefully they'll come out and play team basketball and everyone can see round 3 of the rivalry JC v. PHS.
IRISH4 Wrote:In order for JC to win they will have to come out and play Sheldon Clark and leave thoughts about playing Paintsville in the locker room until after the game. If they go in and overlook them, which I hope they don't, then they will be in for a rude awakening and the game will be a nail biter. Hopefully they'll come out and play team basketball and everyone can see round 3 of the rivalry JC v. PHS.

JC will have to beat SC and PHS to get into the district championship. It's not going to be the district championship that everyone wants.
I know that it's not going to be for the district championship, but I think that this potential match-up has a lot more at stake. I know it'd be great for both teams to make it to the district championship, but if they did then both teams will be in the regional tournament. Whoever wins that game can have the bragging rights on saying "we sent you packing for the rest of the year."
IRISH4 Wrote:In order for JC to win they will have to come out and play Sheldon Clark and leave thoughts about playing Paintsville in the locker room until after the game. If they go in and overlook them, which I hope they don't, then they will be in for a rude awakening and the game will be a nail biter. Hopefully they'll come out and play team basketball and everyone can see round 3 of the rivalry JC v. PHS.

:Thumbs:
Jc
I'll say this game will not be as close as the last game.JC will turn up the Defensive pressure on the Cards this time and limit the inside play of Workman.It's going to be a short trip to Paintsville from Inez but,a very long trip on the way home for the Cards!!!Crum is questionable for Monday nights game and the decision should be made some time early on game day!!I'm picking the Eagles by 10 to 15 pts.!!! GO EAGLES TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
Depends on who plays for JC. Last I heard they lost Welch? And now Crum is out. So if they do not play then that will be a major loss for JC. Some other people will need to step up and carry the slack. I still see JC winning by 8!
I dont really know whats going to happen in this game. JC has more drama this year then "Days of Our Lives" And SC just doesnt have that much talent. In the end, i see the Cardinals coming up with the win, IMO, they just want it more. I dont see how any JC player could want this troublesome season to continue any longer.
15thRegionX Wrote:Depends on who plays for JC. Last I heard they lost Welch? And now Crum is out. So if they do not play then that will be a major loss for JC. Some other people will need to step up and carry the slack. I still see JC winning by 8!

Read in the Lex Herald today that Welch dropped in 17 against ER last night.....Must have had another team vote.
15thRegionX Wrote:Depends on who plays for JC. Last I heard they lost Welch? And now Crum is out. So if they do not play then that will be a major loss for JC. Some other people will need to step up and carry the slack. I still see JC winning by 8!

Just to clear things up, Welch did not quit, he was having some problems we don't need to discuss on here. He played last night against East Ridge and poured in 17 pts, A game in which JC played awesome and ended up winning by about 30. Also, Crum may get to play, we just don't know right now. I think McCarty is gonna step his game up another level and not let his JC career be over just yet. I'll pick JC by 20!
JC by 12.
Why is Crum questionable for this game? And I think I'm going to go with the Cards in this one. If they play like they know they can, they'll win by 10 or possibly more.
The Guru Wrote:Read in the Lex Herald today that Welch dropped in 17 against ER last night.....Must have had another team vote.
Welch is back? They now over take David School as the laughing stock of the region. Wow Starns, your the man.
Prep Star Wrote:Welch is back? They now over take David School as the laughing stock of the region. Wow Starns, your the man.
You are absolutely right pal, Starns is the man, only coach in region to beat the "Almighty Tigers"
Johnson Central by 10 points.

JC-69
SC-59
JC by 5
cards_athlete Wrote:Why is Crum questionable for this game? And I think I'm going to go with the Cards in this one. If they play like they know they can, they'll win by 10 or possibly more.

Crum is really sick so I would guess he won't play unless he suddenly gets better.
The Guru Wrote:Read in the Lex Herald today that Welch dropped in 17 against ER last night.....Must have had another team vote.

Democracy at its best! lol

All I can say is that the Tigers better be ready for them this time! We sure don't need a repeat of that last performance again.
eaglehoops Wrote:Crum is really sick so I would guess he won't play unless he suddenly gets better.

Crum has mono. He did not attend the East Ridge game or practice Saturday. I dont know anything about him playing on Monday. I assume he would sit on the bench, dressed, and won't play much. Hope you get better Jaryd.
if sc shuts McCarty down they will win. its plan and simple. McCarty will get mad when he's not getting he's shots and force them, then Murry will get mad and start shooting it every time he gets it. they won't play team ball at all. meeks will try to take it to the basket every time out of control like always because he can't shoot a very good outside shot. SC BIG! this game will be like the whole season for JC crazy and out of control. YEAH your right prep star JC is the LAUGHING STOCK of the region this year. at least the david school's players have enough pride and heart to stay with it all year long.
I also agree that JC is the laughing stock of the 15th. They go from 15th region champs to playing the play in game in the 57th. I was looking for them to have a decent year but with everyone quitting and coming back it just made things more complicated.
I love you Jaryd (no I'm not gay, I'm a girl....lol) and I hope you get better....but I hope we beat JC too!!! Go Cards! I have faith in you!

Let's just hope P-ville's gym is not 80 degrees tomorrow night.
johnson central by 10
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Let's just hope P-ville's gym is not 80 degrees tomorrow night.

You don't have to worry about it being 80 degrees tomorrow night...I'm sure the heat index in there will be closer to 100!!!
JC by 10...
Should be a good game if both teams decide to show up. Im going to have to go my heart on this one and give SC the edge. SC by 3. Hope you get better Spud!!

SC-61
JC-58
SC comes out with the win tomorrow night....hensley will stop McCarty he will be held to under 15 for sure....just hope SC is hitting there outside shots but they alwaays have MILLHOUSE
Pages: 1 2