Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill 103 - Berea 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great game played by the Engineers. Everyone was pumped and they played & had fun! Congrats to all the ECHS Seniors - c/o '07!* Lets go Estill!* Its now time for districts! :Thumbs:
congrats estill....good win heading into district play
Congrats Estill
Congrats Estill
Congrats Estill
Congrats Estill
congrats Estill!
Congrats Estill
showing lots of deep no more just a 3 point shootin team i have seen alot of taking it to the hoop witch could and will be big trouble for Powell this is a very different team that Powell has beat twice this season.Estill will take it to the hoop and get there big man in fould trouble and will win by 7 and will take it to Lee and win the district.
basketballwizz Wrote:showing lots of deep no more just a 3 point shootin team i have seen alot of taking it to the hoop witch could and will be big trouble for Powell this is a very different team that Powell has beat twice this season.Estill will take it to the hoop and get there big man in fould trouble and will win by 7 and will take it to Lee and win the district.
WHOO!! ..I like your way of thinkin!! lol
Go Estill!!!!!
That's a huge win. Congratulations Estill.
Congrats Estill