Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Coach Scroggins joins DeSales staff as an assistant?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the rumor I'm hearing true that Coach Scroggins will be joining the DeSales staff as an assistant?
Just confirmed! Hugh addition to the DeSales coaching staff. Their getting one of the best HEAD Coaches in the state as an assistant.

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/spo...413074001/
DeSales just went from a really really good program to a really great program
I wonder how many other students will make the trek 7 miles south because of a academic change to follow him.
I know Coach Davis has done a heck of a job at Desales (48-10 record with 2 State Championships in 4 years) but adding a coach to his staff with the success that Scroggins has had, DeSales staff has to be one of the top coaching staffs in the state now. Absolutely a great hire!
wow congrats and good luck to coach Scroggins
hchs fan Wrote:wow congrats and good luck to coach Scroggins

More like congrats to DeSales! Lol! I know what you meant. I'm with you, good luck to both. I see this turning out really well for this program.
Scroggins is one of the best ever in Kentucky. This is like making Saban your defensive coordinator.
What will Scroggins' role be on the staff?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:What will Scroggins' role be on the staff?

I heard he's going to be the LB's coach . I know his son is going to be a Freshman there this year and that's what he plays I think.
E's Army Wrote:Scroggins is one of the best ever in Kentucky. This is like making Saban your defensive coordinator.

no.
#51PirateFan Wrote:I heard he's going to be the LB's coach . I know his son is going to be a Freshman there this year and that's what he plays I think.

During his tenure at Central his LB'ers were always the strongest parts of his teams.

Patterson, Wilson, Francis, Styles, Talley, Dooley to name some off the top of my head.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:During his tenure at Central his LB'ers were always the strongest parts of his teams.

Patterson, Wilson, Francis, Styles, Talley, Dooley to name some off the top of my head.

That's just what I heard from the rumor mill. Not sure if it's credible. But your right, Central's LB's were always one of the better parts of LC's tough defense.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:During his tenure at Central his LB'ers were always the strongest parts of his teams.

What position did Mister Cobble play?
Hurricane Storm Wrote:What position did Mister Cobble play?

I think he played DT, 6' around 310-320 lbs.
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Coach Scroggins, but I have hear many many Belfry fans speak about him. They all talked about what a great coach and person he is. So any team would be made better by having him on their staff!
pjdoug Wrote:no.
Dude
never heard,but why is he not at Central anymore?
Granny Bear Wrote:I have never had the pleasure of meeting Coach Scroggins, but I have hear many many Belfry fans speak about him. They all talked about what a great coach and person he is. So any team would be made better by having him on their staff!

:dudecomeon:
pjdoug Wrote::dudecomeon:

:truestory: Lol
99PIRATEFAN Wrote::truestory: Lol
:dontthink