Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Vs. Leslie County-District tournament 1st round-27th feb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The dawgs have been having a slow run for the past few weeks with lazy wins and heart breaking defeats. But i think the dawgs are up for the challenge on tuesday, i'll take the dawgs by 10, good luck dogs.
Hazard by 12
Hazard by 8
Survivor Wrote:Hazard by 8
You have lost it HM
Leslie by 12
Dawgs by 10!!!! GOOOO HAZARD!!
The dawgs are gonna take an early exit to this season when the eagles claw them to death in the 56th tourney... they better be a callin the humane society to clean up about a dozen dog carcasses next week... and oh by the way.. go cats!!!!!:letsparty
Hazard by 5.
Hazard
konan Wrote:The dawgs are gonna take an early exit to this season when the eagles claw them to death in the 56th tourney... they better be a callin the humane society to clean up about a dozen dog carcasses next week... and oh by the way.. go cats!!!!!:letsparty
Dude wat r u tlkin bout?? 56th tourney???....Cats???
MVP2 Wrote:Dude wat r u tlkin bout?? 56th tourney???....Cats???

my bad 54th.. and have you forgotten about buckhorn WILDCATS......
Hazard by 10
Without Williams it is a toss up, with Williams, Hazard by 9
Hazard by 10...........
GOOOOOO
BULLDOGS!!!!!! :Thumbs:
hazard
Leslie
i hope to see the eagles win this one. if the eagles slow down hicks and make everyone else beat them they will win this game imo
Hazard by double digits.
Hazard in a close one!!!
What happen to Matt Williams and How long will he be out for the Dawgs?
Hazard will not make it out of districts. HAH HAH. Leslie by12
MVP2 Wrote:What happen to Matt Williams and How long will he be out for the Dawgs?
He injured his ankle in the SL game, he will not play in district, even though i hope he does, but he told me personaly that he will most probably play in the first game of region.
JBS Fan Wrote:Hazard will not make it out of districts. HAH HAH. Leslie by12

Hazard and JBS are in the same position right now, both teams have lost momentum and need a certain someone to fire some inspiration into them, if not then both teams will end up losing early in the region.

There is no way Hazard is losing to LC, no offense but this LC team is no way near as good as they were last year.
williams isnt playing in the district tournament...his ankle is just too weak right now... however IF the bulldogs make the regional tournament his play status will be probable...but i'll take hazard by 8
Dawgs will win this one by double figures! GO DAWGS!!!
Is this game on 101 FM

Say what.....

You want to eat those words now or later? Smile