Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Britney Timeline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there were a short and to-the-point timeline of Britney's life, it would simply be ...

Justin... Jason... K-Fed... CRAZY!

As you've heard, Britney is in rehab -- again! Let's hope she sticks out the 30-45 days she's required to be there, or Kevin has threatened he'll go straight to court to demand he gets full custody of their children.

Who should get custody of the children?

Neither of them
Kevin
Britney
After everything that's been going on I still think Britney should get custody. I think she'd be a great mom after she get's everything straightened out. I do not under any circumstances would I let Kevin or whatever hs name is this week have custody of them.
I dont think either of them deverve full custody of the kids. Kevin is an idiot and Britney isnt showing a good example of being a mother, although shes in rehab right now, she still isnt setting a good example. So I voted for the Mickey Mouse Club, lol.
-STATS- Wrote:I dont think either of them deverve full custody of the kids. Kevin is an idiot and Britney isnt showing a good example of being a mother, although shes in rehab right now, she still isnt setting a good example. So I voted for the Mickey Mouse Club, lol.

I agree, I voted the same
give them to K-Fed, you know he can support them with his phenomenal commercials and rap albums.
BFritz Wrote:I agree, I voted the same
I also voted for the micky mouse club.
Mickey Mouse Club!
I voted neither as well......Brittany has went all to hell after leaving me several years ago, and that Federline idiot didnt want anything to do with his other kids..I say leave them to me and let them pay me child support for them:1:
Yeah TidesHoss32, the good ol' days by the pool! Ever since you 2 quit dating, I haven't went swimming again at moms...LOL!
they both need to be kicked in the ***
I don't know, they are both head cases.
Department of Social Services would have been a good choice, but it wasn’t on the list. So I picked neither.

:devilflam