Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 52 Hazard 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott played good defense but their offense wasnt so good last night...but they found a way to win. I was told that Kendra Thomas got her first career Double Double last night.she had 10 or 11 boards and around 11 or 12 points. Congrats Thomas...Good luck in the future to the seniors at Hazard.
I believe Thomas does her most damage when she is playing down low.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I believe Thomas does her most damage when she is playing down low.

Yes I agree...She is one of those players that can play any where. That is what makes her so hard to play. You play a big girl on her she take her outside...You play guard on her...she will post her up. These last couple of games she has gotten double digits in rebounding. For a girl that is 5'6". that is really good..
The JV game was the big game on this night. I think the JV game went into 3 OT's.
Good luck in the future to all the Seniors!!
and_1 Wrote:Yes I agree...She is one of those players that can play any where. That is what makes her so hard to play. You play a big girl on her she take her outside...You play guard on her...she will post her up. These last couple of games she has gotten double digits in rebounding. For a girl that is 5'6". that is really good..
She is pretty good at rebounding. I believe her best shot is asbout 10-12 feet from the goal. This team plays pretty good and are playing good at about the right time.
Congrats KCC