Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Special Counsel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I.
What did Russia do to interfere in U.S. elections?

II.
Did any American citizens collude with Russia to assist in the Kremlin's efforts to interfere in elections? If so how, and were Trump associates, or Trump himself, aware?

III.
Have Russians given or loaned Trump and/or his businesses money, or provided collataral or other financial assistance to him?

The FBI and intelligence community already have a lot of information in these three areas of inquiry. As James Comey testifies, it will be important to remember that President-elect Trump appears to have and have had a definite desire to see areas II and III "go away." If we keep in mind these three areas of inquiry, we won't so easily be swamped by the high tides of partisanship coming from both sides. Events happening here are important to a republic such as ours, no matter one's registration at the courthouse.
As witnesses are being contacted, they reach out to reporters. These are not FBI leaks. In fact, a contacted witness is under no legal obligation to hush up. Kushner questions seem to be going under heading III.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I.
What did Russia do to interfere in U.S. elections?

II.
Did any American citizens collude with Russia to assist in the Kremlin's efforts to interfere in elections? If so how, and were Trump associates, or Trump himself, aware?

III.
Have Russians given or loaned Trump and/or his businesses money, or provided collataral or other financial assistance to him?

The FBI and intelligence community already have a lot of information in these three areas of inquiry. As James Comey testifies, it will be important to remember that President-elect Trump appears to have and have had a definite desire to see areas II and III "go away." If we keep in mind these three areas of inquiry, we won't so easily be swamped by the high tides of partisanship coming from both sides. Events happening here are important to a republic such as ours, no matter one's registration at the courthouse.

Listening to a guest on Lou Dobbs a couple nights back, I heard a noted psychologist (I immediately thought of you) make the following statement. "The left believed they had won, not only the election but in realizing their dream of globalism. They thought we were about to see America's freedoms and individualism dissolve into globalism."

In considering the doctor's profoundly insightful grasp of this matter, there is small wonder why Dems are frothingly agog these days. All the hard work of setting up pajama boy utopia, complete with little wind up cars and an overall 'oneness' as envisioned by Lennon and installed as policy over the past eight years, is in dire jeopardy. Sorry about your disappointment but well, t just hope it hurts. :biggrin:

II - Of course there were some Americans who colluded with Russia in order to assist the Kremlin's efforts to bring about ruin here in the US. They were people like you who voted for Clinton. She is known to have been quite close to Russia, along with her husband and former President Obama who famously asked Medvidev to wait until after the election.

III - Slanderous libel.
⬆ "I was watching Lou Dobbs..."

Really?

Does it ever give you a moment of pause, Patti, when President Trump goes ape snot on Cuba but soft as a pillow on Putin?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ "I was watching Lou Dobbs..."

Really?

Does it ever give you a moment of pause, Patti, when President Trump goes ape snot on Cuba but soft as a pillow on Putin?

I got my moment of pause when your hero let Putin run over the Ukraine and you libs we're fine with it.
TheRealThing Wrote:I got my moment of pause when your hero let Putin run over the Ukraine and you libs we're fine with it.

This is another whitewater
It started small and lasted about 7 years just imagine what they can find in Donald's closet after 7 years or just maybe 3 and a half years

Just wait until they get him under oath
TheRealThing Wrote:I got my moment of pause when your hero let Putin run over the Ukraine and you libs we're fine with it.

Ah, deflection

Perhaps Lou Dobbs will help you tonight.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, deflection

Perhaps Lou Dobbs will help you tonight.

Ah, projection

Where's Gitback? Here boy! Daddy PARROT barfed up something else for you to lick up.
vector Wrote:This is another whitewater
It started small and lasted about 7 years just imagine what they can find in Donald's closet after 7 years or just maybe 3 and a half years

Just wait until they get him under oath

Another whitewater?

You mean that scandal that Hillary and Bill created?

You know vector you have got to be the dumbest human that has ever walked on this earth....:goofy:

Here you are a Hillary boy, yet are so dumb that you bring up their own scandals to trash talk Trump. You can not be playing with a full deck.Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote:Ah, projection

Where's Gitback? Here boy! Daddy PARROT barfed up something else for you to lick up.

lol, don't look now but Cousin It just liked a vector post.

If you ever needed evidence of a mental disorder, here's your proof.....Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, don't look now but Cousin It just liked a vector post.

If you ever needed evidence of a mental disorder, here's your proof.....:snicker:

LOL, true but didn't need it. When Gitreal first started going through an entire discourse liking every post Sombrero made, he had 74 likes. Gitreal's got him up to 595 now. When all you can do is back draft those two the man comes and takes back your GED. Confusednicker:
⬆ The Zealot Boys just have fun, don't they?

"Alright, so yeah, the Russians meddled a bit. So what."
- D. Trump

A bit late to the party, eh?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ The Zealot Boys just have fun, don't they?

"Alright, so yeah, the Russians meddled a bit. So what."
- D. Trump

A bit late to the party, eh?

The truth really shines a light, does it not? The only place I ever saw the slangy term "eh" used, was in Bugs Bunny cartoons when that venerable master of common sense led off with "eh, what's up doc?"

Bugs next to you looks like Einstein.
TheRealThing Wrote:The truth really shines a light, does it not? The only place I ever saw the slangy term "eh" used, was in Bugs Bunny cartoons when that venerable master of common sense led off with "eh, what's up doc?"

Bugs next to you looks like Einstein.

Eh, it's a political forum, not an essay at Bob Jones University. Sometimes, friendo Edna, you are pathetically amusing.

Now, as to Bugs Bunny, somewhere along the bankruptcy highway, Elmer Trump needed a big bundle of cash. Enter Russia. And, friendo, right there was the "wrong turn at Albuquerque."

Overture. Curtain. Lights.

"That's all folks."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Eh, it's a political forum, not an essay at Bob Jones University. Sometimes, friendo Edna, you are pathetically amusing.

Now, as to Bugs Bunny, somewhere along the bankruptcy highway, Elmer Trump needed a big bundle of cash. Enter Russia. And, friendo, right there was the "wrong turn at Albuquerque."

Overture. Curtain. Lights.

"That's all folks."

Raving idiocy.

Well it's a good thing, because you couldn't even qualify a footnote for a line from Sesame Street.
TheRealThing Wrote:Raving idiocy.

Well it's a good thing, because you couldn't even qualify a footnote for a line from Sesame Street.

Eh, I'd say you are a presumptuous fool, but, eh, why state the obvious.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Eh, I'd say you are a presumptuous fool, but, eh, why state the obvious.

You'd have to be able to SEE the obvious before you could state it, sad little man. Therefore your particular state of self imposed narrowness as defined en toto, by a political party which is characterized for having chosen the path of irrelevancy. Knock yourself out.
TheRealThing Wrote:You'd have to be able to SEE the obvious before you could state it, sad little man. Therefore your particular state of self imposed narrowness as defined en toto, by a political party which is characterized for having chosen the path of irrelevancy. Knock yourself out.

Eh, we'll see. No question, the G.O.P. has the momentum. No question, you are a tail-grasping zealot. As for "the path of irrelevancy," thou knowest.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Eh, we'll see. No question, the G.O.P. has the momentum. No question, you are a tail-grasping zealot. As for "the path of irrelevancy," thou knowest.

Right, it's just that Republicans dominate federal and state government these days and that circular firing squad you guys have set up isn't helping your cause a bit. 16 years Sombrero, 16 years. Oh and BTW, guess who gets to make another Supreme Court pick tout de suite?

This just keeps getting better and better. :hilarious:
TheRealThing Wrote:Right, it's just that Republicans dominate federal and state government these days and that circular firing squad you guys have set up isn't helping your cause a bit. 16 years Sombrero, 16 years. Oh and BTW, guess who gets to make another Supreme Court pick tout de suite?

This just keeps getting better and better. :hilarious:

To the victor go the spoils. Again, without question, Republicans have the momentum. I'm not complaining. The democratic process is at work. The POTUS appoints the justices. No complaints: the process goes on.

But, sixteen years? I don't think so. Pine Mountain Grill.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:To the victor go the spoils. Again, without question, Republicans have the momentum. I'm not complaining. The democratic process is at work. The POTUS appoints the justices. No complaints: the process goes on.

But, sixteen years? I don't think so. Pine Mountain Grill.

LOL, sure you're not supposed to be at a gay rights march someplace there mister quintessential Democrat?
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, sure you're not supposed to be at a gay rights march someplace there mister quintessential Democrat?

Would you agree that same sex folks have the right to march?

"Supposed to be"? Now, you may get marching orders, but I haven't received any.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Would you agree that same sex folks have the right to march?

"Supposed to be"? Now, you may get marching orders, but I haven't received any.

Where same sex folks need to march, is to a shrink...

But I expect that you would know all about shrinks...or should know if you don't.
Bob Seger Wrote:Where same sex folks need to march, is to a shrink...

But I expect that you would know all about shrinks...or should know if you don't.

He knows.
Bob Seger Wrote:Where same sex folks need to march, is to a shrink...

Is this a Constitutional argument?
TheRealThing Wrote:He knows.

Do same sex folks have a right to march, O great defender of the Constitution? Will you now hide?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Do same sex folks have a right to march, O great defender of the Constitution? Will you now hide?

Would Godzilla hide from a cockroach? They can march till their feet bleed, the Constitution does not award rights or perceived rights based on sexual perversion.

LOL, you're in your briar patch now boy! You just love to defend the indefensible, but any Christian would do the same. Right there Mr. Liberal?
TheRealThing Wrote:Would Godzilla hide from a cockroach? They can march till their feet bleed, the Constitution does not award rights or perceived rights based on sexual perversion.

LOL, you're in your briar patch now boy! You just love to defend the indefensible, but any Christian would do the same. Right there Mr. Liberal?

The answer is, of course, yes, same sex folks have the right to assemble and to march, have a parade. Apparently, TRT, you want a Christian nation which allows certain rights to non-Christians. This was not the Framer's intent. This caution: when grasping the tail in front of you, you will stumble right into briars. I'd hate that for you, friendo.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The answer is, of course, yes, same sex folks have the right to assemble and to march, have a parade. Apparently, TRT, you want a Christian nation which allows certain rights to non-Christians. This was not the Framer's intent. This caution: when grasping the tail in front of you, you will stumble right into briars. I'd hate that for you, friendo.

Better than certain judgment for incessant advocacy for those who do err. But you go right ahead. Under no circumstances point them away from sin, instead reinforce their behavior, ensuring them the US Constitution is on their side. Thusly proving the liberal lie which is the separation of Church and state is the hill you are ready to die on.
TheRealThing Wrote:Better than certain judgment for incessant advocacy for those who do err. But you go right ahead. Under no circumstances point them away from sin, instead reinforce their behavior, ensuring them the US Constitution is on their side. Thusly proving the liberal lie which is the separation of Church and state is the hill you are ready to die on.

Saying that the United States Constitution protects the right of the Skinheads to hold a rally and march does not make one an advocate of their cause. Your connectivity here is logical fallacy.
Pages: 1 2