Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel 10-South Laurel 0 (5innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
North Laurel blows out South Laurel to advance to Owensboro!
This one was never in doubt. North got four in the first and it was really over before it started. I have been a little skeptical of this North team at times this year, but when they have been good, like tonight, they have been really good. Will be a heavy favorite vs. Leslie in state opener, then things get sticky.
North defeated Leslie 13-0 in Hyden earlier in the year. The second game will be an uphill struggle, regardless!
North should easily advance.
It all comes down to pitching. The bats have struggled for North lately. Should be a good tourney
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:North should easily advance.
It all comes down to pitching. The bats have struggled for North lately. Should be a good tourney

The pitcher is by far the most important player on the field as the NL pitcher proved throughout the region tournament. She or the Clay County pitcher should be player of the year in the region this year.
The Outsider Wrote:The pitcher is by far the most important player on the field as the NL pitcher proved throughout the region tournament. She or the Clay County pitcher should be player of the year in the region this year.

A pitcher can win you region or lose you one.
Softball is entirely centered around the pitcher.
If you got a pitcher no one can touch in softball, you only need a couple of decent hitters.
walterwhite Wrote:North defeated Leslie 13-0 in Hyden earlier in the year. The second game will be an uphill struggle, regardless!

When I say second game, I am referring to the quarterfinal game probably against McCracken County!
walterwhite Wrote:When I say second game, I am referring to the quarterfinal game probably against McCracken County!

Yeah I understood what you meant🤓It's either Male or McCracken in game two, those are two of the favorites to win the whole thing.