Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie County 7 Estill County 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Knott County Central in the 14th Region Quarter-Finals

Monumental upset for Leslie County
Huge upset!!!! A new face from the 14th in Owensboro!!!
Big time upset. Leslie had key hits and made a big defensive play in the 7th to put out Estill's rally
I wouldn't wanna be another 14th region team next season or the season after that...Estill returns nearly everyone next season and should have two pitchers playing varsity next season instead of 1...
Okay Strikeout King. We've heard it all season long. Estill this. Estill that. Estill......Estill.....Estill...... Give Leslie County their deserved due. They flat outplayed them. No excuses this time. You had all of us poor eastern Kentuckians believing they were 10 feet tall and bulletproof. Estill is a great team, and I truly applaud them for playing a tough schedule, because it certainly makes any team better. But you need to take the blinders off and realize the 14th region is not their playground nowadays. And yes, I'd love to play Estill lots of times next year. And yes, other teams are returning very young teams again next year. So why don't you sit back and say "Congratulations Leslie County". See ya next year.......
Umm they've only had 4 region losses since becoming a member back in 06 and they've not won the region 3 years since then so like I said they are gonna be really good more than likely the preseason favorite but that's next year not this year.

I will say I would like to see Estill play more region teams next season other than the required district teams.

Congratulations Lady Eagles very good win