Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Central 53 - Johnson Central 36
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a day late but I got here as soon as I could. KCC came out ready to play and wasn't going to let JC's size overcome them. KCC played very good defense and rebounded the ball well. They got JC tired and fast. KCC held JC without a field goal in the 3rd quarter and up until 4:04 left in the 4th JC did not score. At Halftime the score was 34-17. JC scored 1 free throw in the 3rd and once KCC started subing in is when JC started scoring again. Congrats to KCC on beating the #6 team in the mountains....

I heard someone say that JC was without their best player due to injury. Can anyone confirm this?
Congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
Knott played their butt off and I was proud of them. It was team ball. People scored. People got rebounds. People passed the ball. And, everyone played a little def.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Knott played their butt off and I was proud of them. It was team ball. People scored. People got rebounds. People passed the ball. And, everyone played a little def.

The shortest girl on the team led them in rebounding. I believe Thomas(the sophmore) had double digit rebounds. Congrats to the Lady Pats and good luck to the lone senior Brittany Ashley.
Congrats KCC
Kendra played great down low. pulled a lot of rebounds. Everbody played great. It was finally fun to watch.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Kendra played great down low. pulled a lot of rebounds. Everbody played great. It was finally fun to watch.

yes it was... hopefully they can keep it up through out the tounament.
It just takes a little heart.
Congrats KCC