Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region All-Star Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lets hear it! You get to pick 5 pitchers and NO DH!
I am not quite sure yet, but feel sure someone would put Elisha Justice, Ashley Hatfield, Landon Slone, Devin Rice and Ethan Johnson because I doubt if some on here know of any other names!

Yes, I know these are basketball players.
The Guru Wrote:I am not quite sure yet, but feel sure someone would put Elisha Justice, Ashley Hatfield, Landon Slone, Devin Rice and Ethan Johnson because I doubt if some on here know of any other names!

thats hilarious. :thatsfunn
The Guru Wrote:I am not quite sure yet, but feel sure someone would put Elisha Justice, Ashley Hatfield, Landon Slone, Devin Rice and Ethan Johnson because I doubt if some on here know of any other names!

:thatsfunn HILARIOUS
No one can top that...close the thread!
lol
Well I cant top that and really dont know if I want to. LMAO!!!!!!

Just like a Paintsville fan to leave out Jamie McCarty.Smile
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Just like a Paintsville fan to leave out Jamie McCarty.Smile
I knew I could count on you to one-up me!! LOL:thatsfunn
UNreal... that's too funny!
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Just like a Paintsville fan to leave out Jamie McCarty.Smile
The Guru Wrote:I knew I could count on you to one-up me!! LOL:thatsfunn

Just trying to keep you on your toes there Guru.:thumpsup:
Eagle Pride 90` Wrote:Just trying to keep you on your toes there Guru.:thumpsup:

I had heard that Landon was considering baseball this spring.
Lmao.
mcfan1 Wrote:Lmao.
Well...it's not like he has never played befor.
There are a lot of 15th region teams he would start for, JMO though that Paintsville isn't one of them.
The entire Paintsville team is the all star team lol. j/p
Buckeyex7x Wrote:The entire Paintsville team is the all star team lol. j/p
j/p???
just/ peeing??
LOL
The Guru Wrote:j/p???
just/ peeing??
LOL

lol yea i was just peeing. j/p = just playin poop head.
I heard Slone was considering to play also