Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Appeals court deals blow to Trump administration travel ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not a shock but still worth reading.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/appeals-court...53892.html

(Should not take long for Mrs. Stalker to add her 3 cents on this.:thatsfunn:biglmao:
^^Pervert

That's your problem...You have absolutely no shame and no conscience..
Another garbage decision by worthless liberal judges. We have all the muslims we need. Inventing constitutional rights when there are none. We need more states rights and less federal control of everything. A sovereign state should determine who lives within its borders. The Bill of Rights was not meant to extend to the states.
Bob Seger Wrote:^^Pervert

That's your problem...You have absolutely no shame and no conscience..

Out of bounds
Up yours!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Up yours!!

"Yours up": sounds about right
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Yours up": sounds about right

Ah, now I get it, Butt Bros. with the perv., I see.
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah, now I get it, Butt Bros. with the perv. I see.

Typical. "Yours up"... being an ass, per usual. And, as much time as you spend in the gutter of debate, I now dub you "Skid Row."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Typical. "Yours up"... being an ass, per usual. And, as much time as you spend in the gutter of debate, I now dub you "Skid Row."
Debate, yeah that's a real laugher. You don't debate, you just rattle.

Cant handle the heat, can you, Butt Bro.
Bob Seger Wrote:Cant handle the heat, can you, Butt Bro.

I would say, Skid Row, the very opposite is true. Keep trying, though. It's amusing.
Only 6 not all.
^^ That's okay. The stay will get shot down when it gets to the SC, and the clowns in gowns of the 9th 'circus' will be put back in their places alongside Bozo and Clarabell.
^
Ill mark the day Ruth Ginsburg dies as one of the greatest days this country has ever seen.
It should be a national holiday. Hopefully it wont take to much longer so we can get that other seat filled quickly.