Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Are You Watching Trump's NATO Speech?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This man has more guts than perhaps any president in American history.

I am sick and tired of the United States being used and abused by our alleged "allies". With Trump this is not going to happen.

Man, did he ever call them on the carpet for not paying their fair share.
I don't agree with everything that Trump has done. BUT, I do appreciate his efforts to defend the US in everything from NATO to the border wall.

He don't hide or even dance around the subject at hand. After 8 years of bullshit from Obama, it is very refreshing.
Loved every second of it. And what we just saw should remind those who voted for DJT how refreshing as Ballmom put it, the unvarnished truth is in comparison to the guileful monkey puke of the Obama era. BTW, did you know that moron is over there in Brussels and has already met with Angela Merkel? The idea I suppose is to challenge the validity of the 'sitting' President. He ought to be led out of there in handcuffs iMO.
TheRealThing Wrote:Loved every second of it. And what we just saw should remind those who voted for DJT how refreshing as Ballmom put it, the unvarnished truth is in comparison to the guileful monkey puke of the Obama era. BTW, did you know that moron is over there in Brussels and has already met with Angela Merkel? The idea I suppose is to challenge the validity of the 'sitting' President. He ought to be led out of there in handcuffs iMO.

Sheeesh, he was in Italy earlier in the week about the same time Trump was in Rome...I hope he stays in Brussels.
Bob Seger Wrote:Sheeesh, he was in Italy earlier in the week about the same time Trump was in Rome...I hope he stays in Brussels.

Standing alongside Angela Merkel today in Berlin, Germany, FORMER president (lower case intended) Barack Obama, said the following; "In this new world we live in we cannot isolate ourselves. We can't hide behind a wall."

But to your hope Bob---. For my part, that 'stay' need not necessarily be voluntary, I've had enough of that guy.
bump