Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who will South Laurel hire as coach?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been known for a while now that this is burns last year. He's retiring.
Who will south bring in next year?
Les Dixon
Jimmy Durham
Mink-SL asst? Hart-Knox Central HC? Rupard-Rock asst? Gilbert-Clay HC? SL will return a young team again next year, but with plenty of talent & experience
Hire Mink and North will get Jimmy Durham back and win regional and state again.Mink has struggled and the program has dropped since taking over!!
Someone tell me what Hart has done as HC?
I was living out of state when he was at Corbin.
I look for a hire with local ties. Someone in the system or that has been in the system. I don't see an outside hire. Just my opinion!
Bobcat4years Wrote:Hire Mink and North will get Jimmy Durham back and win regional and state again.Mink has struggled and the program has dropped since taking over!!

Durham has had 2 chances to return to coaching and elected to stay out. What makes you think he would return now?
Bobcat4years Wrote:Someone tell me what Hart has done as HC?
I was living out of state when he was at Corbin.

To be honest, I'm shocked he's even coaching after some of the stuff that allegedly went in at Corbin.
Add that to the fact that he still teaches and works at Corbin but coaches at Knox.
I'm not sure I've ever seen that happen.

No way South hires that guy.